So what did Joseph do?

slugboy

Staff member
Well, I guess that is what "Full Mangino" is all about. Looking at the picture, even "Half Mangino" would be plenty. TIC Thank you for the link.

No worries. I think they understate things, at least compared to what I foggily remember

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
Well, I guess that is what "Full Mangino" is all about. Looking at the picture, even "Half Mangino" would be plenty. TIC Thank you for the link.

I haven't been on here to reply but that link should clarify it. Full Mangino is personal humiliation of players on a large scale.

One thing I remember from that story is some message board people can't tell the difference between intentional humiliation and being a little mean.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Both players are still working out with the team. Pan could still return for her last year of eligibility.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I haven't been on here to reply but that link should clarify it. Full Mangino is personal humiliation of players on a large scale.

One thing I remember from that story is some message board people can't tell the difference between intentional humiliation and being a little mean.

He must have been an equal opportunity abuser.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
The worst part of this is the fact that MJ had assembled the best group of players she has had in years. So now some of the best are looking to leave and just when it looked like we had the players to get to the ncaa tournament next year.

tbglover

Ramblin' Wreck
Any chance we would take a top assistant from a top program like UCONN, Notre Dame Baylor etc.
UConn's top assistant has been there for 33 years so she's not going anywhere but I'd look at Niele Ivey, Notre Dame's associate head coach.

The worst part of this is the fact that MJ had assembled the best group of players she has had in years. So now some of the best are looking to leave and just when it looked like we had the players to get to the ncaa tournament next year.
When the new coach is named they may be able to convince some if not all of these players to stay but I could see why people would hedge their bets by entering the transfer portal.

Last edited:

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
UConn's top assistant has been there for 33 years so she's not going anywhere but I'd look at Niele Ivey, Notre Dame's associate head coach.

When the new coach is named they may be able to convince some if not all of these players to stay but I could see why people would hedge their bets by entering the transfer portal.
I hope they stay. They have time invested in their education.

kurtinatlanta

Georgia Tech Fan
A third member is transferring...... Looks like this is getting out of hand... good thing this is a non revuenue sport...

Georgia Tech’s Elizabeth Dixon in transfer portal
Link
https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/...dixon-transfer-portal/dd0con1qcBEsiwWaZFcAqK/

Indiana State has 8 players in the transfer portal. Eastern Kentucky has 6. Texas San Antonio and Texas Tech have 5. Georgia Tech has 4, as does North Carolina (3 of the 4 are grad transfers out of UNC) and Northern Kentucky.

Tech, UNC, and Northern Kentucky have all investigated their head coaches for various reasons, with only UNC's Hatchell still currently employed. Eastern Kentucky fired their coach.

Last edited:

Wrecked

Ramblin' Wreck
The more I think about it we should just disband the program and replace it with Women's Soccer and Golf. What coach wants to come to a program staring at NCAA violations, could lose up to 4 of its best players to transfer and apparently has gender equity problems? No one attends the games anyway.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
I said it before and I totally agree, $150k is a good price to escape this mess. The folks who are making these decisions know a lot more than us, so I have to believe they are doing the right thing for the GTAA.

I expect the scumbags to pay GTAA much more than 150k.

Cnkraider

Jolly Good Fellow
The more I think about it we should just disband the program and replace it with Women's Soccer and Golf. What coach wants to come to a program staring at NCAA violations, could lose up to 4 of its best players to transfer and apparently has gender equity problems? No one attends the games anyway.
much rather watch women's soccer