1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

So what did Joseph do?

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Basketball' started by travgt01, Feb 27, 2019.

1. slugboy

slugboy Moderator Staff Member

No worries. I think they understate things, at least compared to what I foggily remember

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. ncjacket79

ncjacket79 Helluva Engineer

No he knew Johnson cared about him but wanted him to get it right.

3. lauraee

lauraee Helluva Engineer

4. ESPNjacket

ESPNjacket Helluva Engineer

I haven't been on here to reply but that link should clarify it. Full Mangino is personal humiliation of players on a large scale.

One thing I remember from that story is some message board people can't tell the difference between intentional humiliation and being a little mean.

Heisman's Ghost likes this.
  5. g0lftime

g0lftime Helluva Engineer

Sorry to hear this but not surprised. Do schools allow players with that status to continue to use athletic facilities since you may see them in an opponents uniform soon. This whole transfer thing is completely out of control. Coaches now have to recruit HS players as well as transfers.

6. Buzzbomb

Buzzbomb Helluva Engineer

Both players are still working out with the team. Pan could still return for her last year of eligibility.

7. Heisman's Ghost

Heisman's Ghost Helluva Engineer

He must have been an equal opportunity abuser.

8. GTRambler

GTRambler Helluva Engineer

9. Buzzbomb

Buzzbomb Helluva Engineer

Looks like GT is in the process of interviewing the Buffalo coach.

bwelbo likes this.
  10. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

On first glance, she would seem to be a very good option.

11. KeystoneJacket

KeystoneJacket Helluva Engineer

One of my favorites, Aaron Roussell of Bucknell, did leave, but followed his former AD to Richmond.

12. g0lftime

Any chance we would take a top assistant from a top program like UCONN, Notre Dame Baylor etc.

13. GTFLETCH

GTFLETCH Helluva Engineer

Cls66 likes this.
  14. g0lftime

The worst part of this is the fact that MJ had assembled the best group of players she has had in years. So now some of the best are looking to leave and just when it looked like we had the players to get to the ncaa tournament next year.

15. tbglover

tbglover Helluva Engineer

UConn's top assistant has been there for 33 years so she's not going anywhere but I'd look at Niele Ivey, Notre Dame's associate head coach.

When the new coach is named they may be able to convince some if not all of these players to stay but I could see why people would hedge their bets by entering the transfer portal.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  16. g0lftime

I hope they stay. They have time invested in their education.

17. kurtinatlanta

kurtinatlanta Georgia Tech Fan

Indiana State has 8 players in the transfer portal. Eastern Kentucky has 6. Texas San Antonio and Texas Tech have 5. Georgia Tech has 4, as does North Carolina (3 of the 4 are grad transfers out of UNC) and Northern Kentucky.

Tech, UNC, and Northern Kentucky have all investigated their head coaches for various reasons, with only UNC's Hatchell still currently employed. Eastern Kentucky fired their coach.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
  18. Wrecked

Wrecked Helluva Engineer

The more I think about it we should just disband the program and replace it with Women's Soccer and Golf. What coach wants to come to a program staring at NCAA violations, could lose up to 4 of its best players to transfer and apparently has gender equity problems? No one attends the games anyway.

Cnkraider and TheSilasSonRising like this.
  19. TheSilasSonRising

TheSilasSonRising Helluva Engineer

I expect the scumbags to pay GTAA much more than 150k.

20. Cnkraider

Cnkraider Ramblin' Wreck

much rather watch women's soccer