So what coach interviewed today??

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Well we gonna find out eventually anyway, and there are insiders here on this board.

That's why I posted this.

DuckGT

Ramblin' Wreck
Well if Pelton leaves looks like Brick Haley needs a job. Didn't he coach here not that long ago? Would we want him back?

johncu

Jolly Good Fellow
Can't blame Pelton for entertaining other opportunities. He's got no GT ties and this is an opportunity to move up to a bigger program (whether we like it or not), and I'd be absolutely shocked if he doesn't get a significant salary bump. We screwed up by not paying our assistants.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Dang...Mike Pelton?! One of my favorites on the staff...was doing a good job with our DL and recruiting.

Each coach has to do what's best for them. That's the thing with good coaches...you want them, but so do others.

Animal02

Banned
Can't blame Pelton for entertaining other opportunities. He's got no GT ties and this is an opportunity to move up to a bigger program (whether we like it or not), and I'd be absolutely shocked if he doesn't get a significant salary bump. We screwed up by not paying our assistants.

Small step up in program......step down in weather, big step down in life style environment ;)