So what coach interviewed today??

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
My goodness. We go from "Is Pelton leaving" to "Johnson may be leaving or some such and here is a proposed line of succession and ..." My head is hurting. No argument on GSU, but Hatcher had succeeded elsewhere. Read that Johnson was peeved they ditched his offense but, hey, it wasn't his team anymore. It works that way.
Its the offseason, that's just the tip of the iceberg

Yoda

Helluva Engineer
My goodness. We go from "Is Pelton leaving" to "Johnson may be leaving or some such and here is a proposed line of succession and ..." My head is hurting. No argument on GSU, but Hatcher had succeeded elsewhere. Read that Johnson was peeved they ditched his offense but, hey, it wasn't his team anymore. It works that way.
I'm confused. My post was a positive pro Paul Johnson post.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
Attempting to be neutral on Pelton- his results have been mixed. He got a lot out of Freeman, Gotsis and (if word is to believed) Jabari. The results for Rook-Chungong (former 3 star) and Pat Gamble (3 star and borderline 4 star) have been spotty. He hasn't been able to turn the light on for Francis Kallon (4 star). I'd like to see him stick around another year, and see if he can get a big improvement out of the last three. Chungong improved a lot toward the end of the season.
You do realize both Gamble and Chungong were both freshman right?

Vespid

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't tweet, so I have to rely on you twits that tweet. Any chirps from CMP since his last cryptic warble?

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Coach Pelton is a class act. I wish him the best, and I hope there is some way to keep him at GT. But, if not, I appreciate what he did for us coaching with such a thin group of D-linemen, and getting everything he could out of them. I really think he helps us immensely in recruiting, and that is what will be hard to replace most of all. I am sure CTR can replace the actual DL coaching, but the recruiting angle is where I think we take the biggest hit, if he leaves.