So what coach interviewed today??

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Now I wonder if we should be worried that he didn't get the other job.. TIC :wacky:

Seriously, I think this is great news! Excited to see what he can do with a few more big bodies!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
At ACC champ - we needed another stop of FSU to get a final drive - on side line watched coach p all up in green and gostis ( had them keep helmets on) face mask begging for a stop. Fsu ran d cook on slants but green and Gostis held ground making slant have shallow angle, His guys play hard for him. Can't wait to have the depth to let's the yellow jacket DL loose!

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Glad to hear he is staying. Personally I really don't think a change right now was his wisest career move anyway. Regardless of his efforts last year, I doubt many attribute much of the success of last years team to his efforts with the d-line. Tech should be better on d-line going forward and therefore the team should be more successful. Not only would that make the job at Tech more fun, but it builds his resume' story of success. That puts him in a better negotiating position with Tech or other options that come his way. I hope everyone is after him in a couple years because that should mean that we have had additional great seasons.