So how do people feel about Brent Key and Geoff Collins-

mqpayne

Jolly Good Fellow
Proving my point
I have a lot of confidence in a staff made up of successful college and professional athletes who graduated from GT and other colleges, Geoff knows, experienced coaches, and think that we can achieve big goals. We must’ve gotten some Dodd luck.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
Are they the best recruiters or is it being at Alabama made them the best recruiters?

That’s the question. I certainly agree that some players who would go to Alabama will not come to Tech just because of the coaches. But if we get better players than we might have gotten otherwise, it’s still a talent upgrade.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GTRhino24

GT Athlete
Really like what I’ve seen so far. There is a lot of energy around the team now. I hope that from now on we don’t enter the field with no energy while the other team is bouncing around hyped up (in our stadium nonetheless). We stood there flat footed. You have to believe you can win every game. These coaches seem to get that. I look forward to the first turnover where CHC loses his freakin mind.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Oh look ....at personal attack when you cannot refute the post ....how quaint.

But what was your point? That we could be FSU under Collins? You have no more evidence for that claim than the other poster had in saying we could be like Dabo's Clemson. You are choosing to be pessimistic where others are choosing to be optimistic is all. Not an attack, just an observation.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
I am pumped. We have so many young, up and coming coaches now on our staff it is hard to believe. Tech football is changing or these guys would not be betting their careers on succeeding at Tech. And to underline that thought, a lot of them have been at Tech and know the limitations we have had in the past first hand. We will never be a factory, but I am convinced that GT has decided to seek to be a force in college football once again. And I will support that effort as best I can as long as GT nation stays true to that commitment.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk