So how do people feel about Brent Key and Geoff Collins-

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
If you consider that an attack, you really are a snowflake.

There was some validity in what the guy said. You can choose to acknowledge that part, and then add what you think might be missing.

Or you can choose to keep being a d*ck.

Personal attack. Very mature one also. *golf clap*

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Trying to run people off??

Animal has almost 4000 posts that average 6 words.

He finds a great link on locations colleges sign players and then back to making the gtswarm define when we fire the new coach. Got to admire him - not in the top 4 %
80 % cant understand logic
Of the 20 % 80 % will not change their mind.
Only 4% will and Animal .

I wont either but at least I like content.

If you went back over 4000 posts, and averaged the word count of each for one single poster....you have issues. Or your just blowing hot air. :rolleyes:

Maybe Animal is just better than you and I in making his point with less bloviating. ;)

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Here is content on recruiting posted a second time.

Everyone one but Animal knows Ala has 1 recruits for decades save last year uga.

Duh - hiring an idiot head fsun coach who can't make in game calls is a disaster. Yes if cgc is also and idiot coach it will be a disaster and tstan will be fired.

Everyone knows this.
FSU is a factory and has opened the check book and fired the hc selected oc and dc. He will be gone - unless they are very competitive w Clemson.

Animal- we get your point- recruiting is not the be all end all .

Imo, cgc will give his oc and dc about 2 years to get it going. If not he may ask for an upgrade in $ for new ones from power 5. If recruiting is up and we have $ stopped draining from bb , tstan will give it a go. For 2 years.
Yes a stupid 7 year contract by tstan would be a bad move. But a contract with easy buy out in last 2 years w big incentives would be fine. Do you know it's a bad deal? I assume tstan is not stupid. He could be, but when cgc if asks for more $ for oc and DC , he can renegotiate then.

Now back to your great data base on recruits by location!!
Gt had recruits from texas 2002-2009 & then none till parker braun ( legacy) and d branch ( regularly say family at walk up and they said they sought gt). I talked to Todd Spencer in 09 and he said not coming to texas. It is clear that after 09 gt purposely limited recruiting in texas .

Looking at S the evil's map - they are making a good living in Dallas fort worth and new Orleans.

View attachment 5010

Now compare Tech resources vs Bama resources for recruiting and make an argument Tech can realistically compete in breadth and scope with that.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Haven’t been trying to refute your “point”. That was between you and the other poster. Just pointing out how you come across like an @ss.

Awesome. I’m starting to think we need a judge in the forum to rank civility among posters in discourse.

I’m really wanting to know how I’ve been doing also. Can I get an appraisal as well? I’ll post it on a wall somewhere. Thanks in advance.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
who gives a damn about FSU? Dabo has a dynasty and is doing it the right way. So is Coach Collins.

My buddy does. Big noles fan. He’d trade Olines with us today and throw in some linebackers to sweeten the deal. For me he’d have to hand over the whole D and I’d still have to think hard about it......... Probably a no though.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
If you went back over 4000 posts, and averaged the word count of each for one single poster....you have issues. Or your just blowing hot air. :rolleyes:

Maybe Animal is just better than you and I in making his point with less bloviating. ;)
Well- he sure is not a content generator- just a socratic poster with such great knowledge.
Lame o

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
who gives a damn about FSU? Dabo has a dynasty and is doing it the right way. So is Coach Collins.
Dabo has been paying players since 2009 at the latest. Where do you think all those 4* and 5* commits came from at that time? Of course at this point they are in auto-pilot with recent program prestige, but he has a sketchy past and make no bones about it.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Dabo has been paying players since 2009 at the latest. Where do you think all those 4* and 5* commits came from at that time? Of course at this point they are in auto-pilot with recent program prestige, but he has a sketchy past and make no bones about it.
I don't believe a word of that unless you can show proof. Fake news as I see it.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
o9rGWqP.jpg

The Marquis of Queensbury rules will be observed on all occasions. Now shake hands and come out fighting
A classic movie for sure.

RickStromFan

Ramblin' Wreck

proof of Dabo paying anyone? What is needed in a HC is a CEO. What we had was an OC. Collins is more CEO than OC.