Six Day Hold for Miami Game - 7pm Kick

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
  • Man, that's a pile of crap. I wanted a noon game so we could get the win/loss and I could spend the rest of my day celebrating/bit*ching. Now I'll have to spend the day doing "honey-do" stuff.
  • Man, that's a pile of crap. I wanted a 3:30 game so we could have some decent tailgating. Now my whole day is shot. Now I'll have to spend the day doing "honey-do" stuff.
  • Man, that's great. But just watch, we'll have a "White-out" on national TV & the stands will be empty or we'll sh*t the bed and lose in the last minute or "Bad Tech" will be on the field and we'll sh*t the bed the whole game. It will be an embarrassment. On top of that, who wants to play a night game in Atlanta in November? It will be cold.
Did I do this right? Just asking for a friend.:happy:
Thanks @stech81 for the help.
You forgot to mention how bad our uniforms will look (no matter what color combination is chosen) will look under the lights. (I know, I know. It’s a white-out, but I’m just helping jwsavGT cover all his bases).

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
This is awesome. Now all the pansies who don’t come because noon is just to early...can complain that night games in November are just too cold to attend.

I hope this isn’t the case. Our guys deserve a big and loud crowd at least one time this year. One thing Tech fans do right usually is night games. Praying that holds true Saturday. If not....all hope for us is lost.

Please show up if at all possible. And I beg you. Please make noise for every Miami snap of the ball. And make it friggin deafening at BDS ON 3rd n 4th down tries for them.

This is the stage we as fans have been asking for. Time to show the nation we are still relevant as a fanbase and can be a factor in an actual game. Get er done!!!!!!

Edit: It would be nice if everyone wore white. Buy an oversized plain white tee shirt to go over your other layers if necessary. But more important than white....get loud. I won’t be able to talk till Wednesday of next week.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
This is awesome. Now all the pansies who don’t come because noon is just to early...can complain that night games in November are just too cold to attend.

I hope this isn’t the case. Our guys deserve a big and loud crowd at least one time this year. One thing Tech fans do right usually is night games. Praying that holds true Saturday. If not....all hope for us is lost.

Please show up if at all possible. And I beg you. Please make noise for every Miami snap of the ball. And make it friggin deafening at BDS ON 3rd n 4th down tries for them.

This is the stage we as fans have been asking for. Time to show the nation we are still relevant as a fanbase and can be a factor in an actual game. Get er done!!!!!!

Edit: It would be nice if everyone wore white. Buy an oversized plain white tee shirt to go over your other layers if necessary. But more important than white....get loud. I won’t be able to talk till Wednesday of next week.

Great post. I've changed my mind, I'll wear white. I won't be pretty, but I'll do it. I just got to find my blue pants. :)

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Yes I agree with whiskey. PLEASE WEAR WHITE. AND BE THE LOUDEST YOUVE BEEN YET. You never know when a recruit is watching. When Adidas is regretting their offer. Let's show the nation we love our team win or lose. We better have a masssssive YELLOW..... JACKETS!!!!!! cheer.

RamblinMan

Georgia Tech Fan
Well said and so true. I'll be there. This team has played hard and are on the verge of bowl eligibility and more. Go Jackets.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk