Six Day Hold for Miami Game - 7pm Kick

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If Miami is a noon or 330 kickoff. And we win and do you think they make Virginia a night game because we could be playing for the coastal?

Need to change it to Friday for our HS offense.:barefoot:

I'd prefer 3:30 since the day is shot after a game. Can get a lot done with nervous energy before the game. Better yet, just go to Ireland and enjoy it as an evening game.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
If we win at UNC and da U loses at Puke - and I bet they will - then I don't think this will be a noon game. If both teams win or we lose at UNC (absit omen), it's noon for sure.

I believe I've mentioned that I really hate noon games? Just in case: I really hate noon games.
Odd that in an election year we find at least one person who doesn't seem to have a firm opinion on anything.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
DB875F17-227C-46BF-8587-B8DDA9F08E2A.jpeg

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Florida teams didnt fare too well this past weekend and Miami loss to Duke took some lustre off our game with them. Surprised if it isn't a noon game. That loss to USF really stings now for a better bowl but Pitt really hurts our conference chances. Our record probably keeps us for noon games except maybe the DWAGs.

So flipping channels I ended up watching most of Duke Miami. Well the game was a monsoon so it is hard to take much from it. Seems that if you keep Homer bottled up Miami is really not much on offense. I can tell nothing from their defense as Duke just runs up the middle and throws....a lot. I would think that we keep the same Offensive game plan that we ran against VT. If we eliminate mistakes.....this one could be ours in a big way.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
  • Man, that's a pile of crap. I wanted a noon game so we could get the win/loss and I could spend the rest of my day celebrating/bit*ching. Now I'll have to spend the day doing "honey-do" stuff.
  • Man, that's a pile of crap. I wanted a 3:30 game so we could have some decent tailgating. Now my whole day is shot. Now I'll have to spend the day doing "honey-do" stuff.
  • Man, that's great. But just watch, we'll have a "White-out" on national TV & the stands will be empty or we'll sh*t the bed and lose in the last minute or "Bad Tech" will be on the field and we'll sh*t the bed the whole game. It will be an embarrassment. On top of that, who wants to play a night game in Atlanta in November? It will be cold.

Did I do this right? Just asking for a friend.:happy:
Thanks @stech81 for the help.

Last edited:

stech81

Helluva Engineer
  • Man, that's a pile of crap. I wanted a noon game so we could get the win/loss and I could spend the rest of my day celebrating/bit*ching. Now I'll have to spend the day doing "honey-do" stuff.
  • Man, that's a pile of crap. I wanted a 3:30 game so we could have some decent tailgating. Now my whole day is shot. Now I'll have to spend the day doing "honey-do" stuff.
  • Man, that's great. But just watch, we'll have a "White-out" on national TV & the stands will be empty or we'll sh*t the bed and lose in the last minute or "Bad Tech" will be on the field and we'll sh*t the bed the whole game. It will be an embarrassment.
Did I do this right? Just asking for a friend.:happy:
You did good but add it's too cold at night