Six Day Hold for Miami Game - 7pm Kick

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Wouldn’t it be more effective, not to mention easier to find gear, if it was a Blue Out?

Break out a Triple Blue uni?

Fans could find tons of Blue gear be it noon / night or warm / cold.

Just sayin.

Absolutely!!! I have ZERO white cold weather apparel. I have gold, I have blue, and I have gray. I guess I’ll just go buy a cheap white sweatshirt so I can look like a marshmallow like everyone else. I’ll be happy to look like a marshmallow if we get a W though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
Absolutely!!! I have ZERO white cold weather apparel. I have gold, I have blue, and I have gray. I guess I’ll just go buy a cheap white sweatshirt so I can look like a marshmallow like everyone else. I’ll be happy to look like a marshmallow if we get a W though.

Man, y’all are making this too hard. Penn State does this all the time and it’s much colder up there.

Put on something warm, and then put a white shirt over it. Can even be a polo or t-shirt. Then a white hat, if you’ve got it. There. You’re done. Don’t have to buy anything. You’re welcome.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer

giphy.gif

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Man, y’all are making this too hard. Penn State does this all the time and it’s much colder up there.

Put on something warm, and then put a white shirt over it. Can even be a polo or t-shirt. Then a white hat, if you’ve got it. There. You’re done. Don’t have to buy anything. You’re welcome.

No thank you. I’m in the mood to complain, thank you very much. [emoji23]