Six Day Hold for Miami Game - 7pm Kick

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
Fwiw 27 games for nov 10th are on a 6 day hold. Way too many implications this weekend for division titles to decide what games are important. Every single big ten game has a hold

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Fwiw 27 games for nov 10th are on a 6 day hold. Way too many implications this weekend for division titles to decide what games are important. Every single big ten game has a hold
Big 10 has said no games will be night games this week. I checked because I might be going to the Ohio St Mich St game. As long as it’s not conflicting with our game.

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
Big 10 has said no games will be night games this week. I checked because I might be going to the Ohio St Mich St game. As long as it’s not conflicting with our game.
Next week is the week I was talking about. The 10th. Literally every big ten game that week has the six day hold. This week there aren't any which is surprising considering Michigan penn state

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Next week is the week I was talking about. The 10th. Literally every big ten game that week has the six day hold. This week there aren't any which is surprising considering Michigan penn state
Yea. I was as well. I do know the B10 will not have any night games that Saturday.

gtcole

Jolly Good Fellow
Noon White Out games are embarrassing.
Well, White Out games on a night in November typically look like this... If only people would wear a bunch of layers and leave the dark jackets at home!
gt_um_whiteout.0.jpg

gtwcf

Ramblin' Wreck
I wonder what time the UGAG game will kickoff if GT is 7-4 going into the game?

Due to the SEC network, likely noon. There aren't many SEC games that are contracted to the SEC that day. I think we're the only ACC team on the road for the rivalry games. Egg bowl is usually not on Saturday. There is limited content to put on the SEC network.

Although some people would prefer 10 hours of Iron Bowl coverage...