Season Tix

I will PM you some, although none of them show any actual game action.
Well, I said I would PM you, but you must have some setting that prevents me from doing so. I will attach one here, but if you want/need more, then you need to fix that setting. This is either half-time or pre-game at some game in 2015, taken from my seat on the north 45 yard line, row 26. I took it with my phone, and it is zoomed in, so it looks like I am closer to the field than I am. rsz_20151112_210918.jpg

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Initial season ticket sales are up due to change or hype. I dont care I just hope sales continue to go up. 20% new season purchases is good starting point.

We sit in with some pretty near death fans who seldom stand. Hope some of the new fans or swarm members move in to liven the place up.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
We don't sit in 210 row 4. We stand..I rent a stinger seat just to know where exactly my seat is and keep pepole from encroaching lol

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Some reasons to became a Season Ticket holder. (From link )

EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS
  • $25 savings when renewing season tickets for accounts renewed by Feb. 8 (does not apply to already discounted tickets)
    • Returning members can also add seats by Feb. 8 & save $25/seat (does not apply to already discounted tickets)
  • Discount at concession stands inside Bobby Dodd Stadium
  • 25% discount at Georgia Tech Bookstore locations at the stadium
  • Up to 36% discount on cushioned Stinger Seat chair back for added comfort
  • 2 FREE guest tickets to games vs. USF or The Citadel (your choice)
  • Discount on additional single-game tickets in priority locations
PRIORITY ACCESS

• First right of refusal on your season ticket location for the 2020 season with home games against Clemson, UCF, and Notre Dame
    • Secure the best seats for single game add-ons at a reduced rate before they go on sale to the public
    • Early entry to Fan Day in August
    • Purchase season parking passes in the most sought after tailgating locations
    • Preferred seating in GT fan block for away games and Bowl Games

VIP TREATMENT

• Personal Account Representative serving as your direct GTAA contact to handle any of your needs and ensure you receive VIP treatment
  • Ability to spread your payments out over a Five-Month Interest Free Payment Plan
  • Free online transfers – Access your personal online account to share tickets electronically with friends
  • Sell tickets for games you can’t attend via Georgia Tech’s integrated partnership with StubHub.
  • Invitations to exclusive GT Football events
  • Earn Alexander-Tharpe Fund Priority Points to increase priority standing for tickets, seat locations, parking and access to away/bowl games
  • Opportunity to improve seating each year as better seating becomes available

Dirty Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Well, I said I would PM you, but you must have some setting that prevents me from doing so. I will attach one here, but if you want/need more, then you need to fix that setting. This is either half-time or pre-game at some game in 2015, taken from my seat on the north 45 yard line, row 26. I took it with my phone, and it is zoomed in, so it looks like I am closer to the field than I am.View attachment 5090

Thanks man. I’ll check my settings. I’ve sat in 225 when Clemson was here in their first championship season (I think) and recall those being some of the better seats I’ve had in BDS in terms of field view and perspective. I’m debating 225 and 124 right now

In Georgia techs brilliance the ticket office is closed today because of the incoming 40 degree blizzard. Great way to kill momentum.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
The coaches spend time away from their family to recruit, players work their As* off, and buying tickets and showing up is our job. The coaches and players will do their job we can do our job.
Football is not my job, I am not paid to do it, it is entertainment for me. I do not have a job. If I enjoy the product, I will support it. If it is not entertaining for me, I will use the money to support my other interests. I think GT has gotten this message.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk