Season tickets

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Is the varsity parking lot the only lot of campus that has room for a canopy? I've seen a few before, but they seem to be as high as $50 to park

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
Is the varsity parking lot the only lot of campus that has room for a canopy? I've seen a few before, but they seem to be as high as $50 to park
There are lots of canopies setup in the grassy/mulched areas near W21 and on the instructional center lawn. Student Center deck/lot would likely be closest single game parking option for this location.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
That tweet from TStan says that 6000 GT fans have claimed their t-shirt. We sold more than 6000 season tickets.....right?

I sure hope so, but part of me wouldn't be surprised if that number was only 7-9k....

Needs to be at about 20k+

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
We always sell more season tix when uga is playing in BDS. I expect we'll have a lower # this year.

Probably because 5-8k of the tickets are uga fans. I've heard they buy season tickets because they can basically get their money back for only going to the uga game

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
I haven’t read through this whole thread, so this may be a repost; but the link doesn’t work in my email to order the shirts. Anyone else have that issue?

neb llarmus

Jolly Good Fellow
I haven’t read through this whole thread, so this may be a repost; but the link doesn’t work in my email to order the shirts. Anyone else have that issue?
I had an advertising banner covering the link and I could’n remove it. I was using an iPhone. Had another season ticket holder send me the link. Placed my order but order would not process. Called Fanatics and was advised that one of my sizes was out of stock and that kept order from processing. But there was no on line indication of the out of stock situation. Canceled my order and kept monitoring web site. When I saw that all of my sizes were in stock, placed my order and it processed properly, I think. Later received a email reminder to place my order? Waiting for that email that tells the order has shipped.