Rothstein . . .

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
@Peacone36 what part of Maine? My bro went to Bowdoin and have friends on Vinalhaven, Bailey Island, Orono, etc. used to camp at state parks up there in summer. Great state

Oh yeah. I never saw this coming, but I wasn't as brash as Rothstein. I'd rather he just not come to Atlanta. I can buy my own beer

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
@Peacone36 what part of Maine? My bro went to Bowdoin and have friends on Vinalhaven, Bailey Island, Orono, etc. used to camp at state parks up there in summer. Great state

Oh yeah. I never saw this coming, but I wasn't as brash as Rothstein. I'd rather he just not come to Atlanta. I can buy my own beer

Milo ME. About 30 miles NW of Orono up by Katahdin. Beautiful place.

Vinalhaven. Ask your boys about Raymond Alley. The most insanely skilled under 6' drunken white boy basketball player I've ever seen in my life.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
You are one of the only people I've met that knows Vinalhaven. I will raise a glass to you tonight! My guys grew up bear hunting there. One of them was smart as hell and got a scholly to bowdoin . No hoopsters in the family, though. :)

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
You are one of the only people I've met that knows Vinalhaven. I will raise a glass to you tonight! My guys grew up bear hunting there. One of them was smart as hell and got a scholly to bowdoin . No hoopsters in the family, though. :)

And a swig of Yeungling to you as well sir.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Milo ME. About 30 miles NW of Orono up by Katahdin. Beautiful place.

Vinalhaven. Ask your boys about Raymond Alley. The most insanely skilled under 6' drunken white boy basketball player I've ever seen in my life.
In July I retired and moved back to Georgia. I was in the Old Town / Orono area living near UMaine.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I don't want any writers on our bandwagon. We were doing fine without them.

Getting pub is the kiss of death. No thank you.
I'm not so concerned about that. (I guess I reserve my superstition for football.) I'll give Rothstein some credit for eating crow, but after the way he dissed us, he has no business jumping on our bandwagon and somehow getting respect because we are winning despite his predictions.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
I don't want any writers on our bandwagon. We were doing fine without them.

Getting pub is the kiss of death. No thank you.

I would say you haven't thought much about recruiting. I will take all the positive publicity we can get even from Rostein in fact I give him credit for making CJP his featured guest. I expect he will be eating crow during the interview. Awesome for us to have kids we are recruiting hear that

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I would say you haven't thought much about recruiting. I will take all the positive publicity we can get even from Rostein in fact I give him credit for making CJP his featured guest. I expect he will be eating crow during the interview. Awesome for us to have kids we are recruiting hear that

LOL.

Yes, it's great for our kids and recruits to hear writers say GT is going to finish at the BOTTOM of the ACC and have ZERO wins. That does great things for our program.

I don't want writers who get called out for making asinine statements like the above jumping on our bandwagon. Sorry...can't have it both ways.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
But that's the definition of a fan(atical), right?! :)

So it's fine for a fan to make asinine comments as long as they don't work for a paper?

Because let's face it, we fired gregory because his terrible recruiting and transfer practices left us in a very bad situation talent wise and hired a coach who many in our own camp strongly doubted the coaching ability of. Predicting we'd win 0 when most of our own fanatics were predicting 2 wasn't exactly asinine at the time.