Roof Out as DC

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Oh ****ing PLEASE yes! All I want once in my life is to see Paul Johnson's offense paired up with a hyper aggressive attacking defense with high major athletes.

Again and again and again and again defenses at Georgia Tech have been passive read and react flow and pursue defenses.

Just for once I want to see what it looks like to have an offense and defense that puts a ton of pressure on the other Squad.

Woody runs an attacking slant 50, which is somewhat akin to **** lebeau's old twisting stunting attacking Pittsburgh defenses. This is not Al grohs catch and shed 3/4.
So far, so good

Techster

Helluva Engineer
NC State has to play WVU in 2 weeks. WVU has the potential #1 QB in the next NFL draft, and a BUNCH of offensive playmakers...oh, and they have "I don't give a F&$%"I'm scoring on every play" HC Dana Holgerson. That's the same Holgerson that hung 70 points on Dabo before Clemson became "Clemson".

Good luck NC State defense.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Just a reminder, Roof is “Co-Defensive Coordinator” at NC State. He is essentially a glorified recruiter there. Dave Huxtable is their DC and he’s actually good at it.

Deleted member 2897

NC State has to play WVU in 2 weeks. WVU has the potential #1 QB in the next NFL draft, and a BUNCH of offensive playmakers...oh, and they have "I don't give a F&$%"I'm scoring on every play" HC Dana Holgerson. That's the same Holgerson that hung 70 points on Dabo before Clemson became "Clemson".

Good luck NC State defense.

Well Clemson was 11-2 that year, so I think they were the Clemson Clemson but giving up 70 was also being Clemsoning Clemson.

Deleted member 2897

They actually went 10-4 that year and really stumbled down the stretch after we derailed their perfect season

My bad, the video said 2012, so I was quoting their 2012 season. But their 2012 bowl game was not their 2012 season, which includes the 2012 bowl game in the 2011 season the year before the 2012 season which had the 2013 bowl game and not the 2011 bowl game which was in the 2010 season. I'm straight now.