Roof Out as DC

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Jerry the Jacket , are u ok?
Someday I would love to know how and aggressive defensive player was so conservative as a coach. Wonder if initially he had orders to continue the groh. It seemed like he completely clipped the defense this year. Before bend like crazy till they get to 20, then really tighten up. This year all kinds of pressure with other team actually frequently punting. But this year when they got close they scored. Enigma!
I hope t d roof stays as he is a ball hawk.

Good luck Coach Roof.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
I'm not surprised but not happy. I like Ted Roof a lot. Wish it had worked out better at GT. Regardless of whether he was fired or not, he is going from DC to Co-DC. Not a step up. I guess this rules CTR out as our next HC :censored:

I wonder if his son will stay? Hope so.
Co-dc but also associate hc

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Interesting:

Oh ****ing PLEASE yes! All I want once in my life is to see Paul Johnson's offense paired up with a hyper aggressive attacking defense with high major athletes.

Again and again and again and again defenses at Georgia Tech have been passive read and react flow and pursue defenses.

Just for once I want to see what it looks like to have an offense and defense that puts a ton of pressure on the other Squad.

Woody runs an attacking slant 50, which is somewhat akin to **** lebeau's old twisting stunting attacking Pittsburgh defenses. This is not Al grohs catch and shed 3/4.