Roll Call Bowl Game.

Buzz4President

Georgia Tech Fan
I saw on the GT Alumni Association website that there is a meet-up at the River City Brewery on Friday from 4:30 to 7:00 followed by a boat parade and fireworks display, which is viewable from there. The buffet is $14.95 and there is a cash bar. Is anyone planning to go to this? We have taken part in past alumni association events at other bowl games and have always had a great time hanging out with other Tech fans.

I saw on the GT Alumni Association website that there is a meet-up at the River City Brewery on Friday from 4:30 to 7:00 followed by a boat parade and fireworks display, which is viewable from there. The buffet is $14.95 and there is a cash bar. Is anyone planning to go to this? We have taken part in past alumni association events at other bowl games and have always had a great time hanging out with other Tech fans.
I'll probably at least check it out, but buzzwiser and his son and I are going together, and his son probably won't be interested in that, plus it would cost buzz a lot to pay for him anyway. Should definitely be at the pep rally at 3:30 though.