Roll Call Bowl Game.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Wife can't make it so a buddy and I are headed over from Pensacola. We are going to stop in Tallahassee and drive in early tomorrow. Got a new foam (yellow) helmet hat for him.

Hope there is a good showing

By way all my Xmas gifted new gt gear is gray and black. The UGA and tax slayer have no choice in yellow ?!!!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Wife can't make it so a buddy and I are headed over from Pensacola. We are going to stop in Tallahassee and drive in early tomorrow. Got a new foam (yellow) helmet hat for him.

Hope there is a good showing

By way all my Xmas gifted new gt gear is gray and black. The UGA and tax slayer have no choice in yellow ?!!!
Wife advised the BLUE gt beats ga is on way! It's not gold but better than black.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Wife advised the BLUE gt beats ga is on way! It's not gold but better than black.
e2ee29b51ba651d2401e4f45ffbdbd6f.jpg
At a less than balmy 44 degrees, Brad Stewart just walked past us -- towel slung over shoulder-- to get in the hot tub just below here. [emoji2]

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
e2ee29b51ba651d2401e4f45ffbdbd6f.jpg
At a less than balmy 44 degrees, Brad Stewart just walked past us -- towel slung over shoulder-- to get in the hot tub just below here. [emoji2]

1bbcac9360b61d6b59dee43137f78068.jpg
CPJ just walked through the lobby. He's all dressed up, and appears locked-in already. Gameday ready. @MrsDrJacket just stepped up and broke all that down by throwing her arms around him-- "Well, HEY there Paul Johnson!" He talked with her a minute and then sauntered on to a presser.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Just boarded my flight from ATL to JAX (started in STL). More UK fans... maybe 15 to 3... hopefully due to GT in better driving distance.

Coming down solo so I hope to meet folks at today's festivities. Yellow long sleeve GT shirt and a bright neon yellow Adidas jacket if weather requires (hard to miss). Jeans, sneakers, hopefully drink in hand where allowed. If you see a rando walking around in that attire... give him a chance.

Boarding door shut... time for an Irish coffee... feels appropriate to bookend the season... as does a W tomorrow.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Just boarded my flight from ATL to JAX (started in STL). More UK fans... maybe 15 to 3... hopefully due to GT in better driving distance.

Coming down solo so I hope to meet folks at today's festivities. Yellow long sleeve GT shirt and a bright neon yellow Adidas jacket if weather requires (hard to miss). Jeans, sneakers, hopefully drink in hand where allowed. If you see a rando walking around in that attire... give him a chance.

Boarding door shut... time for an Irish coffee... feels appropriate to bookend the season... as does a W tomorrow.
We're going to be looking for you out there. Hope to see you at the pep rally.

DaddyBill

Jolly Good Fellow
Wish I could make this one, but my wife and I are anxiously awaiting the birth of our first child, a little girl in the next few weeks. She's to the point where she can't travel, and I can't risk being six hours away if she goes in to labor.

Bring home a win for us ladies and gentlemen!

Hope all goes well for you and remember to "dress her in white and gold!"

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Swing and a miss on the pep rally. Locked rental car keys in car. AAA to the rescue. Guess I'll break in the alumni bar before the masses arrive.

(Or is this just an excuse for drinking alone? Who knows [emoji57])

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
At River City Brewing. Yellow sweatshirt with GT. Glasses. Female. Without short grey haired lady wandering around. She has floppy yellow hat.