Roll Call Bowl Game.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
I would be remiss to not say what a great time we had at the River City Brewing alumni/friends party. There ended up being a GtSwarm table that we enjoyed. Soon as I start naming folks we got to meet, I'll leave someone out. But, it was great to see @CuseJacket, @Supersizethatorder-mutt, @buzz_wiser©, @jwsavhGT and her dear mother. Obviously, @MrsDrJacket was there as well!

Who am I not listing?
It was great to meet you and @MrsDrJacket at the brewery.
Thankyou for your words of wisdom.
He really does exist folks! Lol

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
I would be remiss to not say what a great time we had at the River City Brewing alumni/friends party. There ended up being a GtSwarm table that we enjoyed. Soon as I start naming folks we got to meet, I'll leave someone out. But, it was great to see @CuseJacket, @Supersizethatorder-mutt, @buzz_wiser©, @jwsavhGT and her dear mother. Obviously, @MrsDrJacket was there as well!

Who am I not listing?
It was a pleasure meeting everyone. Don't forget we met @No Comment, brother of @Bruce Wayne. He probably has nothing to say about the day though :)

Who am I not listing?
It was great meeting you and the Mrs. too ... and the others I had not previous met.