Roll Call Bowl Game.

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer
the best place to park is the fairgrounds which is general admission I think. I know it is for Jags games. It's a huge open grass field that is a very short walk and great spot for tailgating.

dmurdock

Jolly Good Fellow
My wife and I will be there, heading down from Atlantic Station on Friday. Waiting on our two club level seats from the GTAA. We are staying at the Double Tree in a Riverfront room, so for New Year's eve I figure we will watch the fireworks over the river from our balcony with a bottle of champagne.

Music and fireworks, live music by Radio 80, 6-10 p.m. and live music by Sun Jammer, 10:30 p.m.-2 a.m., The Jacksonville Landing; Fireworks Spectacular, midnight, over the St. Johns River, seen from The Landing, the Northbank and Southbank Riverwalks, Metropolitan Park and parts of Riverside. (904) 353-1188 or jacksonvillelanding.com.
For the game, if the water taxis are running we'll take that over to the stadium. Otherwise, we'll walk across the Main Street bridge. Been to Jacksonville several times in the past for 15K Gate River Runs and one 4th of July. We've stayed at the Hyatt and Omni in the past so we are familiar with and like the Riverwalk area around Jacksonville Landing. Of course, I'm sure all the downtown hotels are all sold out by now.