Regional: Ga Tech, UNCW, UGa, Army

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Someone on this board (can't remember who) has mentioned a couple of times that CFDH likes to go with bullpen arms in starting roles in the tournament. Props to that poster!
Out of 64 SPs today... wonder how many have not started all year?

I just have this twisted picture of CDH in his office reading this forum over the last week... looking at a blank rotation [plan] and turning to Ramsey & Taylor as he says, "Hold my Beer" 😅

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
Who had Brett Thomas starting?

Works for me. 🙂

I mentioned earlier how CDH likes to pull out a bullpen arm in the regional to start. Of course I had no idea that it would be the first game. When Thomas is on he is hard to hit. Let's hope he is on and he is in the strike zone. Sorry Gt beak I posted this before I saw your post. Not trying to draw attention to myself. It is just something CDH has done many times before.

leatherneckjacket

Helluva Engineer
It takes a special coach to be able to achieve this level of consistent failure over such a long period of time. CDH, you are the best at sucking in the regionals.

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

Golden Tornadoes

Ramblin' Wreck
It just seems like we are constantly late on any pitch over 90mph. Like, just make the adjustment and start your swing earlier or choke up!!! This team looks nothing like the team that was so pumped to potentially play ugag….

I’m really worried about the matchup against Army. Their grind it out style is exactly the kind of team we need to avoid with our pitching.

Killerbees

Jolly Good Fellow
It just seems like we are constantly late on any pitch over 90mph. Like, just make the adjustment and start your swing earlier or choke up!!! This team looks nothing like the team that was so pumped to potentially play ugag….

I’m really worried about the matchup against Army. Their grind it out style is exactly the kind of team we need to avoid with our pitching.
I worry about 99% of our team looks like they don’t want to be there

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Personally speaking, I thought the team celebration on tv was a staged celebration.

Last edited: