Redemption Begins Tonite!!! - R-Kansas Game Thread

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Jackets are in R-Kansas tonite. Game's at 9

http://ramblinwreck.com/tech-makes-first-ever-visit-to-arkansas/

Look, I get it. Things look bleak. The Gardner-Webb performance was a downer. We got a "Fire CJP" thread going. SMDH

Most of the basketball guys on the board have left us to our own devices (lookin at you c62 and dtm!).

Things look bad .... real bad .... but tonight .... is another day, folks (huh?)

You know what they say. It's darkest before the dawn, b*tches! G-Webb was a trap game. The Jackets will show up in Fayetteville focused and ready to put on a show!

I'm not happy with CJP but that don't even matter right now. I'm ridin' with muh Jackets. Who's wit' me!?

lebowski1.gif
There's a fire CPJ thread?

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I loved the first season of Outlander...but other than the women's fashions was less taken with Season 2.....Have you tried Jack Ryan yet?

And if you like Sci Fi, you have GOT to view The Expanse

As far as GT basketball is concerned, I'll tape it and if it is worth watching will catch it tomorrow....
Jack Ryan(y)(y)
Marvelous Mrs Maisel(y)(y)(y). Got hoarse laughing at it with a cold tonight.

We'll try The Expanse. Thanks.

Back to basketball. Only down by 1 at half. Hope we get in gear to win the second half.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Going to watch... just hope it's a good game.

Really hard to stay up for 9pm games when we are not competitive and at work before 7am.
Good game.

Where was this team Monday night?

Great first 8 minutes or so.

Played hard throughout. Coming back to win after giving up the lead.

If we'd of had only 15 turnovers we'd have looked cleaner. But overall the team looked like a team.

Have to get up in about 6 hours. At least the short night's sleep will be after a good game.

Most importantly, a GT victory.

Win or lose, need to see more games like this the rest of the season. Although winning would be more fun.

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
Khalid and Alverado played out of their mind
Banks and Devoe had sneaky good games

Just need to find a fifth guy to play ACC caliber all year round.

CGB plays ACC level or MEAC level depending if hes hot or cold. Wright is similar but lower cieling and higher floor. Alston doesn't have the handels to make it as a guard, but when his shot is there, its there.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Great win. Looked much more purposeful on offense and disruptive but disciplined on defense.

Good game and am extremely happy with the starting lineup. I know Wright started but we had 2 freshmen, 2 sophomores and a junior starting. That is building towards the future and gives me hope.

As frustrating as Moses can be on offense he is a tremendous benefit on defense with his length.

Gtmamn61

Georgia Tech Fan
Good win. Shove cupcakes up your @ss, you one eyed bald b@stard! One strategery question: why do we not have anyone on the lane when we shoot free throws? Are we that bad getting back on D?