Redemption Begins Tonite!!! - R-Kansas Game Thread

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Jackets are in R-Kansas tonite. Game's at 9

http://ramblinwreck.com/tech-makes-first-ever-visit-to-arkansas/

Look, I get it. Things look bleak. The Gardner-Webb performance was a downer. We got a "Fire CJP" thread going. SMDH

Most of the basketball guys on the board have left us to our own devices (lookin at you c62 and dtm!).

Things look bad .... real bad .... but tonight .... is another day, folks (huh?)

You know what they say. It's darkest before the dawn, b*tches! G-Webb was a trap game. The Jackets will show up in Fayetteville focused and ready to put on a show!

I'm not happy with CJP but that don't even matter right now. I'm ridin' with muh Jackets. Who's wit' me!?

lebowski1.gif

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer

Look, I get it. Things look bleak. The Gardner-Webb performance was a downer. We got a "Fire CJP" thread going. SMDH

Most of the basketball guys on the board have left us to our own devices (lookin at you c62 and dtm!).

Things look bad .... real bad .... but tonight .... is another day, folks (huh?)

You know what they say. It's darkest before the dawn, b*tches! G-Webb was a trap game. The Jackets will show up in Fayetteville focused and ready to put on a show!

I'm not happy with CJP but that don't even matter right now. I'm ridin' with muh Jackets. Who's wit' me!?

lebowski1.gif
Always gonna root for the players. Go Jackets!

GT_EE78

Banned

no expectations but who knows. Go Jackets! We might be a little overdue for another change to starting lineup ?

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Going to watch... just hope it's a good game.

Really hard to stay up for 9pm games when we are not competitive and at work before 7am.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

lebowski1.gif

Hey in baseball we already have a fire Hall post. Goes with the territory. I support CJP through the end of next year. Not that it matters. I'll watch some "Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" with my wife and then check out the end of the game. Life is too short for bad sports. (double entendre)

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Hey in baseball we already have a fire Hall post. Goes with the territory. I support CJP through the end of next year. Not that it matters. I'll watch some "Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" with my wife and then check out the end of the game. Life is too short for bad sports. (double entendre)

Enjoy Amazon videos? Check out Goliath ;)

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
You know in true GT sports fashion, we will somehow win tonight and beat UGA after losing to Gardner-Webb.

It won’t make any sense and then our hopes will get up again and then start 0-5 in ACC play and all come crashing down.

But hey, the highs of Being a GT fan is like no other!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Enjoy Amazon videos? Check out Goliath ;)

Tried it but it was too realistic for me. Thanks though.

Just caught up on Black Sails (y)(y) and Outlander (y)(STARZ for a month). GT Sports and series my wife likes are what I watch are to get away from dealing with other stuff ............

Anyway this is a basketball post so ......... go Tech.

SecretAgentBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m with you @kg01 . Win or loss, no matter how crappy we are, no matter how many Gardner-Webbs we lose to, I will still watch and root for the Jackets. Besides, things have to bounce our way eventually, right? Right?

Hoping for Haywood and Alvarado to realize how good they are tonight and take over the game. Hoping for more energy and aggression and defensive intensity. Hoping for Phillips and Cole and Gueye to wake up from their sleep. Hoping for a win...

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Tried it but it was too realistic for me. Thanks though.

Just caught up on Black Sails (y)(y) and Outlander (y)(STARZ for a month). GT Sports and series my wife likes are what I watch are to get away from dealing with other stuff ............

Anyway this is a basketball post so ......... go Tech.
I loved the first season of Outlander...but other than the women's fashions was less taken with Season 2.....Have you tried Jack Ryan yet?

And if you like Sci Fi, you have GOT to view The Expanse

As far as GT basketball is concerned, I'll tape it and if it is worth watching will catch it tomorrow....

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I loved the first season of Outlander...but other than the women's fashions was less taken with Season 2.....Have you tried Jack Ryan yet?

And if you like Sci Fi, you have GOT to view The Expanse

As far as GT basketball is concerned, I'll tape it and if it is worth watching will catch it tomorrow....

Jack Ryan was damn good! I am a Billy Bob Thornton fan so Goliath caught my eye

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
I cannot believe I’m writing these words..... @kg01 I’m with you.

I disagree with the overwhelming majority of your posts, but then you go and post a gif of the Dude. One of the greatest movies ever and an amazing performance by Jeff. That overrules your bad taste in ice cream and other questionable traits.

Gonna pour a Caucasian and watch the game. Hope the Jackets abide!!

slugboy

Staff member
So, we don’t have a game preview, and when we’ve gotten a game preview we’ve played badly.

Also, I’ve watched all our bad games.

So, confusing causation with correlation, should I watch?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
It will tell us a lot about the team in how the respond to the game the other night. Maybe it will finally wake some of them up.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
no expectations but who knows. Go Jackets! We might be a little overdue for another change to starting lineup ?
Dont care that much who starts but want to see Alvarado, banks, devoe, haywood & Moore get a lot of minutes. Hope we remember how to play defense & have a decent shooting night.