Quick Lane Bowl Alumni / Fan Gathering

Animal02

Banned
Aren’t we engineers? Can we not figure a way to lead the team into the field without damaging it? Lay something (plywood at worst) out in the direction of our sideline and then just back it out?

Is it a flat no on their part?

Or maybe we just don’t want to spend the money...
I would hazard a guess that the "fear" is an oil leak etc. Apparently they had talked to the Henry Ford Museum about displaying the Wreck for a couple of days......they would have been required to drain all fluids out of the car.

mistaben

Georgia Tech Fan
Just got word the official alumni / fan gathering will be held at the Firebird Tavern in GreekTown
https://www.firebirdtavern.com/
419 Monroe Street in Greek Town... about 5 blocks from the stadium, a block away from the team hotel.

Yours truly will be acting as the local point person for the event. (Feel free to send rounds of drinks to the greeter table. :p) apparently most of the Motor City Alumni members will be back in Atlanta with family
The Wreck is supposed to be there at some point, as well as the Tech Band.
Hope to see some of you there.

OMEN?

FT_foot_logo.png
th

mistaben

Georgia Tech Fan
I would hazard a guess that the "fear" is an oil leak etc. Apparently they had talked to the Henry Ford Museum about displaying the Wreck for a couple of days......they would have been required to drain all fluids out of the car.

Oil Leak? In a Ford?
What does the Henry Ford Museum know that they're not telling us?

Finally got an official notice from Tech ---

http://gtf.imodules.com/controls/em...e=1&puid=0c18f788-0d9b-4f01-85fc-8d9c26acd0aa

I thought it would be a good thing to register for the event, so I clicked on "RSVP". Unfortunately that led me to an endless loop of verification questions, ending up with me giving up. Then I noticed that you can do it via Facebook, so I tried that and it went through almost instantaneously. If you are planning on going, it would probably be helpful for you to register.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Finally got an official notice from Tech ---

http://gtf.imodules.com/controls/em...e=1&puid=0c18f788-0d9b-4f01-85fc-8d9c26acd0aa

I thought it would be a good thing to register for the event, so I clicked on "RSVP". Unfortunately that led me to an endless loop of verification questions, ending up with me giving up. Then I noticed that you can do it via Facebook, so I tried that and it went through almost instantaneously. If you are planning on going, it would probably be helpful for you to register.
I did the same thing ...to no avail. ..
Send me the FB link if you can plz

Milwaukee

Banned
The neighbor and I have a large LL Bean shipment being delivered Friday and we've now decided to stay home all day and set the trap. I pray to God this pos comes back while we wait in the garage watching the camera. Probably not the smartest thing to do, vigilante style, being that we fully plan on physically confronting him or them, but we both feel like beating someone to a pulp over this. It's not the money, and hell I'm not even going to the game, but I haven't been this pissed in a decade.