Quick Lane Bowl Alumni / Fan Gathering

The neighbor and I have a large LL Bean shipment being delivered Friday and we've now decided to stay home all day and set the trap. I pray to God this pos comes back while we wait in the garage watching the camera. Probably not the smartest thing to do, vigilante style, being that we fully plan on physically confronting him or them, but we both feel like beating someone to a pulp over this. It's not the money, and hell I'm not even going to the game, but I haven't been this pissed in a decade.
I asked @Animal02 to try to PM you for me, and he had the same problem. Maybe you have some kind of setting that prevents others from PMing you? You might check that, because I was going to give you my phone number so you could remind me when I am at the game. Obviously, I am only too happy to help you out. I'm not sure what whoever is sitting in those seats might say when I ask them where and how they got them, but hopefully they will give me a chance to explain that I am (hopefully) not accusing them of theft....LOL. Good luck trapping the thief on Friday; I hope you and/or your neighbor catch him red-handed. That's the problem with services like UPS; they just leave things on your porch and anybody can pick them up. I have had things left on my porch when I am at home, and they don't even bother to ring the bell. A couple of times, I didn't even find them until the following day, because I didn't go out the door the day they were delivered. At any rate, if you don't nab him or them Friday, see if you can figure out how to PM me and give me your seat location and a way to contact you while in Detroit if I get any info.

Milwaukee

Banned
Thanks Super. If anyone sees anyone occupying this seat please do some poking around and low-key detective work. Just don't get in a fight, unless they admit to being a thief, then please get in a fight on my behalf. I just got off the phone with Stubhub, they were great. Friday can't get here soon enough.

upload_2018-12-19_21-17-39.png

Thanks Super. If anyone sees anyone occupying this seat please do some poking around and low-key detective work. Just don't get in a fight, unless they admit to being a thief, then please get in a fight on my behalf. I just got off the phone with Stubhub, they were great. Friday can't get here soon enough.

View attachment 4798
OMG, your seat is right next to mine. Mine is seat 9.
If anybody actually sits there, things could get very interesting. LOL

Milwaukee

Banned
What?!? Someone stole your tickets Milwaukee??? How?

This was a porch pirate. It's very common during the holidays unfortunately. People will follow the ups/fedex trucks and stalk the neighborhood for packages recently left. I'm sure this pos was hoping it was an envelope with cash. Stubhub didn't really have to do anything but they did credit my account anyway. Like I said, I can't even make the game but I'm still furious.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
This was a porch pirate. It's very common during the holidays unfortunately. People will follow the ups/fedex trucks and stalk the neighborhood for packages recently left. I'm sure this pos was hoping it was an envelope with cash. Stubhub didn't really have to do anything but they did credit my account anyway. Like I said, I can't even make the game but I'm still furious.
Milwaukee, you could try this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...t-spray/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f30e56fda1bc The video is long, but hilarious.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer

View attachment 4798
I will make a scene :)
Consider it done

Jophish17

Jolly Good Fellow

View attachment 4798
Wait, weren’t you saying you buy on stubhub to save money? You paid more for your seats than I did through GTAA

I probably won’t be able to go, so if anyone wants two tickets in section 106 row 12 or so please send me a message- I’ll need to fedex them TODAY

Milwaukee

Banned
Update: The pirate has come forward this morning from a couple doors down, mistake by UPS. The police have been contacted, again, to let them know to call the search off. I'm sure they were going to put a lot of man hours into this high profile case.

The point still remains regarding this seat though, if anyone sits in this seat @Supersizethatorder-mutt you should give them the business. If none of you guys need a ticket then this is my official donation to let Super and his bunch spread out with a little extra leg room.

I know all of you were extremely concerned about this serious situation. I thank you all for the support.

#conspiracy #falseflag

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181220-073811.jpg
    Screenshot_20181220-073811.jpg
    630.7 KB · Views: 22

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Damn. Glad to see you found the ticket. Once I saw your original post I kinda freaked out. StubHub keeps saying mine won’t be ready until Dec 24th.