Quaide update

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
Quaide said to let you all know that the good wishes mean a lot. He can't wait to get back out on the field and is doing everything he can to get back as soon as possible.

His twitter handle is @quaidew for anyone who wants to tweet him. I'm sure he'll enjoy hearing from you guys because this has to be a tough time for him even though he won't show it.
It'll be interesting come fall with the BB competition. It will be a frodown! CJ better get his own to have a chance.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Quaide said to let you all know that the good wishes mean a lot. He can't wait to get back out on the field and is doing everything he can to get back as soon as possible.

His twitter handle is @quaidew for anyone who wants to tweet him. I'm sure he'll enjoy hearing from you guys because this has to be a tough time for him even though he won't show it.
Do you know if Quaide, and by extension all the players, are forbidden from these boards? It's just seems funny he uses his bro as a proxy, not that I don't appreciate it, though, because I do.

ctweimer

Georgia Tech Fan
Do you know if Quaide, and by extension all the players, are forbidden from these boards? It's just seems funny he uses his bro as a proxy, not that I don't appreciate it, though, because I do.
I have no idea. My mom found this board and got me interested in it. My brother doesnt ever look at it but I always tell him when people say good things about him.

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I am not a fan of players reading the boards. Think about the hard, sometimes undeserved, criticism that happens here by all us know it all, but never played, and never coached, armchair professionals. No, I would rather believe this is all behind the player's back ; )

But, I know better now and temper my thoughts to a much higher degree, given what I have said here has caused me issues with a player. I was treating the boards as a personal conversation between friends when in reality it is a public megaphone for all to see. It is fun to give and share honest opinions on something we care so much about. But, the internet is basically a public broadcast and what seems like harmless conversation can become harmful.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Really hope QW has a quick recovery. But the timing will take care of itself one way or another. Getting the injury healed up properly matters more than getting back to the field asap.

ctweimer

Georgia Tech Fan
Fall camp or Fall Schedule?? I read possibly October, not fall camp but will be attending meeting film reviews etc. starting in August. Maybe I don't understand what fall camp period is.

Q has been saying that the trainers are expecting him to return about halfway through their preseason practices. I sent him the article and he has no idea where CPJ got October from

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Q has been saying that the trainers are expecting him to return about halfway through their preseason practices. I sent him the article and he has no idea where CPJ got October from
August, October, they're all the same or something maybe. They probably just told CPJ the news and he was like O.K.