ProJackets Update

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Gotta love the angle he takes, the hip flexibility, and the explosion into the block. Pulling is a hard thing to do.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Wonder if JT can fulfill a Taylor Gabriel role at SF.
This is what I thought. It would seem to me that this is his likeliest path. Some team must surely have a role for him. Worst thing could be that if JT can emerge with some film from his time with the 49er's, his agent will have something more to add as they shop him.

If Taylor Gabriel did what he did for the Falcons, there's a role for JT if a team can find him. He's a savvy football player in addition to being a marvelous athlete.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Interesting they have him listed at WR and not DB.
Unless he is as good as Deion Sanders and play cornerback -- able to break up passes but a terrible tackler -- he has no place on defense. What was it the NL baseball player said about some dispute with Sanders? 'What's he gonna do? Arm tackle me?"

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Unless he is as good as Deion Sanders and play cornerback -- able to break up passes but a terrible tackler -- he has no place on defense. What was it the NL baseball player said about some dispute with Sanders? 'What's he gonna do? Arm tackle me?"
Isn't his height prohibitive at corner? If I was a team playing against him, I'd throw fades and jump balls till the cows came home.