ProJackets Update

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Update on Trey Braun. Putting it here since Trey went pro in something other than sports:

https://medium.com/@GeorgiaTech/valentechs-day-2017-cd61a35d701#.8mjmgixay

There was really only one spot where former football star Trey Braun and his fiancee could have their engagement photos taken — Bobby Dodd Stadium of course. The couple got married only 17 days after Trey helped the Jackets win the 2014 Orange Bowl. Now Trey has graduated with a degree in engineering and then went on to earn his MBA here. He’s now working for AT&T while Anna Marie coaches the Agnes Scott volleyball team. The couple is happily married and watching Trey’s brother Parker, who has followed in his older brother’s footsteps playing football at Georgia Tech.

Congrats, big guy!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Check out Morgan Burnett's best photos
1f4f8.png
from the 2016 season!

http://www.packers.com/photos/photo...ampaign=sf57041648_FB_C-Content-GB_sf57041648

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck

B Lifsey

Helluva Engineer
One hell'uva an article. Makes you proud he and his mother are part of the Jacket family. Especially made me smile, my wife told our 3 boys the same thing every time they left the house - "make good choices boys". they grew up to be good guys as well. Maybe there is something in those words that sticks.
My wife's grandmother would always say "be particular" when we would leave from a visit...

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Update on Trey Braun. Putting it here since Trey went pro in something other than sports:

https://medium.com/@GeorgiaTech/valentechs-day-2017-cd61a35d701#.8mjmgixay

There was really only one spot where former football star Trey Braun and his fiancee could have their engagement photos taken — Bobby Dodd Stadium of course. The couple got married only 17 days after Trey helped the Jackets win the 2014 Orange Bowl. Now Trey has graduated with a degree in engineering and then went on to earn his MBA here. He’s now working for AT&T while Anna Marie coaches the Agnes Scott volleyball team. The couple is happily married and watching Trey’s brother Parker, who has followed in his older brother’s footsteps playing football at Georgia Tech.

Congrats, big guy!

talk about a success--that's quite a family

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
One hell'uva an article. Makes you proud he and his mother are part of the Jacket family. Especially made me smile, my wife told our 3 boys the same thing every time they left the house - "make good choices boys". they grew up to be good guys as well. Maybe there is something in those words that sticks.

YES and One amazing, fantastic, incredible, MOM. 5 years ago I learned being a single MOM is the toughest job in the world. And being a Mom single or otherwise without support of family has got to be an almost impossible task. Husbands and gonna be husbands, which will probably set you, on the joyous road of being a Dad/Daddy, make sure you understand, that the mother of your children need a lot of support, understanding, and love. It is a tough job. Tougher than going to work every day to drain the corporate swamp full of alligators. (I learned this when I became single Mr. Dad as 75 YO Primary conservator for 2 of my grandchildren. Wish I realized this long before five years ago).

BTW: Those words are more likely to stick when said in love andwith sincere prayer!

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Two falcons, none of them the sack leader.
Two falcons, none of them the sack leader.
Which is crazy, the reason why though is because they had him at around a 71 or so ranking last year and this year it roughly went up just 1 point I believe. I think it's because of his run D, that's all I can figure at least. A lot of people see all the sacks but don't see the mess ups of assignments etc. I wouldn't know myself though.