President caves

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
You didn’t vote for him, so don’t act like you actually care. This is hilarious. Womp Womp.
I just don't know why Trump voters stick with a con artist. I tried to warn you guys about his wall rhetoric. HE DOES NOT mean it. I didn't like him 30 years ago when he was supposedly a big liberal democrat. Anyone who has followed this guy would know that the half dozen times he has changed his mind about the wall is par for the course.

Deleted member 2897

I just don't know why Trump voters stick with a con artist. I tried to warn you guys about his wall rhetoric. HE DOES NOT mean it. I didn't like him 30 years ago when he was supposedly a big liberal democrat. Anyone who has followed this guy would know that the half dozen times he has changed his mind about the wall is par for the course.

He just literally shut down the government twice as long as it’s ever been done before, and you don’t think he’s serious? LOL. He’s giving Congress one last try or you can bet he’s going to declare an emergency and start building. He might be a human troll, an a-hole, a cheater, and a liar - but he’s not playing around on this.

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
Not true. He reduced a ton of regulations. He’s been working on getting North Korea to the table. He got a tax cut passed. Hes been working on a ton of trade deal renegotiations. And so on. He never had a filibuster proof majority to snap his fingers for anything. It’s sad someone doesn’t know any better than that. But if you look at the king list of things he’s done, he’s gotten nearly all of his campaign Promises done, so this one has his full attention now.
Again, Obama got most of his campaign promises on the table in his first 100 days. The wall was almost the defacto one goal he had, if you had to choose one big campaign promise. It’s sad someone doesn’t know any better than that. 0 effort put towards it. Did he have other goals? Absolutely. But the wall was absolutely one of the big ones (behind renegotiating trade) and it was thrown on the back burner as long as he could allow it to. Don’t need veto proof supermajorities to pass a bill or filibuster proof. Just look at the tax bill that never got filibustered. Don’t mistake conservatives filibustering more bills in the Obama era than the entirety of the rest of the senates history combined with the other side of the country following suit. There was a window and nothing came from it. Not even effort

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
He just literally shut down the government twice as long as it’s ever been done before, and you don’t think he’s serious? LOL. He’s giving Congress one last try or you can bet he’s going to declare an emergency and start building. He might be a human troll, an a-hole, a cheater, and a liar - but he’s not playing around on this.
State of emergency still has to be deemed legal by the Supreme Court and the grounds the wall can be claimed as one set a really low precedent that can be applied to a ton of other things. It can happen, but from a judicial POV, it’s a stretch

Deleted member 2897

Again, Obama got most of his campaign promises on the table in his first 100 days. The wall was almost the defacto one goal he had, if you had to choose one big campaign promise. It’s sad someone doesn’t know any better than that. 0 effort put towards it. Did he have other goals? Absolutely. But the wall was absolutely one of the big ones (behind renegotiating trade) and it was thrown on the back burner as long as he could allow it to. Don’t need veto proof supermajorities to pass a bill or filibuster proof. Just look at the tax bill that never got filibustered. Don’t mistake conservatives filibustering more bills in the Obama era than the entirety of the rest of the senates history combined with the other side of the country following suit. There was a window and nothing came from it. Not even effort

Obama ruined most his Presidency because he spent so much energy on healthcare (thanks to his own party pushing back). Don’t worry about the wall, it will get done. Democrats have always been in favor of it - they will see it through.

Deleted member 2897

State of emergency still has to be deemed legal by the Supreme Court and the grounds the wall can be claimed as one set a really low precedent that can be applied to a ton of other things. It can happen, but from a judicial POV, it’s a stretch

He’ll be building while everyone is suing. The real risk is all the looney toons that will try and stand in front of the construction equipment. People are desperate to make this a s-hole country and will sacrifice themselves over it. It’s their religion.

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
Which party is doing all of that?

I don’t know Love I’ll let you give it shot.

Which party accuses the other of being homophobic, islamaphobic, womanizing, Hitlerite Religious zelots who want to keep blacks in chains as they attempt day after day to restrict gun ownership ?

Which party sees The others political rallies as something to mob the streets about and block entry to as they select clothing articles to assist them in deciding who they will literally beat and chase down the street ? Which party seek to banish people from society if they don’t use the proper pronouns or bake a cake ?

Whose party has spent the last two years using federal law enforcement to attempt to destroy a sitting president and those around him using exactly what their own candidate did as cause, while ignoring that their own candidate openly did what they accuse the other of doing ?

I was raised to believe that sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me, one party currently at the very minimum supports the concept that you shouldn’t be allowed to offend - at all - (unless you are enforcing micro aggression rules and concepts) and if you do you should have no right at all to have a job.

One party is actively brainwashing society and in particular kids, into the thought that working your way up is just an expressed bias, that capitalism is bad and that having money is your direct attempt at squatting on and actively hurting those who don’t.

One party is currently and continually telling us that we should have no real expectation of immigration control and openly prevents the very security measures they have voted for as recently as 6 months ago, although its immoral now ( obvious implication that those who want it are immoral ).

And as despised as the concept may be

One party is meeting hatemongers in the street with obvious attempts at blocking their free and permitted rights under the constitution and then acting as if the resulting violence would have occurred even if they weren’t there.

One party gives total support to the open assault on police using statistical facts that usually wouldn’t even result in acknowledging a causal link between cause and effect in any other matter being examined. One party has popular elected reps calling ICE the SS.

One party is openly demanding change to the constitution simply because they lost an election ( electoral vote )

So to answer your question, you can identify that party as you see them.

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
He promised that infrastructure would be his first order of business and that he would give everyone affordable and good health care coverage. He was trolling us on that just like he was when he made false claims about Hillary and that Mexico was paying for a wall.

Worst president ever.

Hard to understand the label since most liberals are saying he hasn’t done anything at all if you think he the worst, I’m assuming you didn’t live through Carters days.

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
I don’t know Love I’ll let you give it shot.

Which party accuses the other of being homophobic, islamaphobic, womanizing, Hitlerite Religious zelots who want to keep blacks in chains as they attempt day after day to restrict gun ownership ?

Which party sees The others political rallies as something to mob the streets about and block entry to as they select clothing articles to assist them in deciding who they will literally beat and chase down the street ? Which party seek to banish people from society if they don’t use the proper pronouns or bake a cake ?

Whose party has spent the last two years using federal law enforcement to attempt to destroy a sitting president and those around him using exactly what their own candidate did as cause, while ignoring that their own candidate openly did what they accuse the other of doing ?

I was raised to believe that sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me, one party currently at the very minimum supports the concept that you shouldn’t be allowed to offend - at all - (unless you are enforcing micro aggression rules and concepts) and if you do you should have no right at all to have a job.

One party is actively brainwashing society and in particular kids, into the thought that working your way up is just an expressed bias, that capitalism is bad and that having money is your direct attempt at squatting on and actively hurting those who don’t.

One party is currently and continually telling us that we should have no real expectation of immigration control and openly prevents the very security measures they have voted for as recently as 6 months ago, although its immoral now ( obvious implication that those who want it are immoral ).

And as despised as the concept may be

One party is meeting hatemongers in the street with obvious attempts at blocking their free and permitted rights under the constitution and then acting as if the resulting violence would have occurred even if they weren’t there.

One party gives total support to the open assault on police using statistical facts that usually wouldn’t even result in acknowledging a causal link between cause and effect in any other matter being examined. One party has popular elected reps calling ICE the SS.

One party is openly demanding change to the constitution simply because they lost an election ( electoral vote )

So to answer your question, you can identify that party as you see them.
No you really didn't answer my question. You seem to living in an alternate universe with alternative facts.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
My goodness, there hasn't been a bigger and more corrupt lier-in-chief than Obama. The list of lies and corruption is longer than my arm. ("If you like your doctor", "Benghazi was about an internet video". "Tell Vladimir I will have more flexibility after the election"). Election tampering? Try the IRS scandalously acting on political bias in the 2012 election. Much more certain to have had an impact than a few miscellaneous Facebook ads by Russian idiots. Collusion? "I take the 5th..."

You are delusional.

In truth, the only sad thing is that the Deep State has become so rooted in DC that it is obviously impossible to undo. Even someone as determined as Trump is proving unsuccessful in turning around the corruption that is Amerika in DC today. The media propaganda is something Goebbels would have proud of, the unquestioning mindset of half the country (like yours) is frightening to those of us who actually CARE about minority rights. The Mueller probe has proved only how biased and deeply entrenched the Deep State is. The constant leaks from "the Intelligence community" to the propaganda outlets reflect the depth of the problem as well. The FBI and DOJ have proven COMPLETELY unwilling to investigate and prosecute their own.

Most of us don't actually care for Trump. But we disagree with and dislike your politics so strongly, we will take Trump over any of the lying corrupt alternatives you offer us. Far too many Democrats are outright racists. Not "maybe" racists like Trump, whose most racist utterance was that there were good people on both sides. But outright racists who invoke "white privilege" or identity politics to make certain that Americans remain at each other's throats just so they can get re-elected.

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
No you really didn't answer my question. You seem to living in an alternate universe with alternative facts.

Yeah I knew your answer would be something along those lines, none of the things I listed really happened did they ? I will seed the fact that Trump is egotistical and out of that A liar but I don’t see how that’s a bit different from any politician on your side. My defense of him is more against the delusional liberal than for Trump.

Liberals on the other hand actually do and did what I said but don’t apparently know they did it.

You called them alternative facts when in actual they did these things. You may say they were attempts to block bad policy or prevent racisim or whatever but liberals did them and still are.

Last edited:

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
Yeah I knew your answer would be something along those lines, none of the things I listed really happened did they ?
Before your rant, you originally said. "Time to use his position to declare the Democratic Party an enemy of the state, take/restrict their use of guns ( cause we know they shouldn’t have’em) ban their right to assemble, restrict their free speech and then investigate their elected leaders. Um on second thought, one party is already doing that, my bad."

Who is taking or restricting your or anybody's use of guns? Who is banning your right to assemble? Who is restricting your free speech?

Deleted member 2897

Who is taking or restricting your or anybody's use of guns? Who is banning your right to assemble? Who is restricting your free speech?

Well a lot of this is gobbledygook above, but this one is easy to answer. I mean, I do t get the assemble part of what he’s asserting, but the rest is an obvious answer.

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
Funny. Who said this? "The American public is fed up with the disrespect the NFL is paying to our Country, our Flag and our National Anthem. Weak and out of control!"
“Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, ‘Get that son of a b**** off the field right now. Out! He’s fired. He’s fired!"

You can be racist and say offensive things if you want. But a private business can also fire you or not hire you if they want to. It is their right to do that. Or are you suggesting that the government should get involved in private businesses on whether or not a person gets hired or fired based on that person's speech?

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
Yeah I knew your answer would be something along those lines, none of the things I listed really happened did they ? I will seed the fact that Trump is egotistical and out of that A liar but I don’t see how that’s a bit different from any politician on your side. My defense of him is more against the delusional liberal than for Trump.

Liberals on the other hand actually do and did what I said but don’t apparently know they did it.

You called them alternative facts when in actual they did these things. You may say they were attempts to block bad policy or prevent racisim or whatever but liberals did them and still are.
How have the Democrats restricted your right to have a gun, your free speech, and right to assemble?

Deleted member 2897

How have the Democrats restricted your right to have a gun, your free speech, and right to assemble?

Gun control is one of the top policy goals of Democrats. Every day we see things like the Covington kids and cake Bakers and everything else - if you don’t believe what they believe you are attacked, berated, and worse.

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
Gun control is one of the top policy goals of Democrats. Every day we see things like the Covington kids and cake Bakers and everything else - if you don’t believe what they believe you are attacked, berated, and worse.
We had 8 years of Obama and nothing happened with gun control even though you conservatives were told that he would take your guns away. Thats why gun sales were booming then but are on a major decline now. There is no more liberal boogeyman president to confiscate your guns. It is foolish to believe that Democrats are going to do that. But the NRA and NRA supporters will continue to fear monger and lie to you so they can make themselves money.

Do you know what the 1st Amendment says? Has any Democrat in Congress proposed or passed legislation to limit the Covington kid's free speech or the cake baker's religious freedom? None of those people are censored or in jail for what they said or did. Just like you and other Republicans, liberals and Democrats can strongly disagree or criticize anyone they want.

Deleted member 2897

We had 8 years of Obama and nothing happened with gun control even though you conservatives were told that he would take your guns away. Thats why gun sales were booming then but are on a major decline now. There is no more liberal boogeyman president to confiscate your guns. It is foolish to believe that Democrats are going to do that. But the NRA and NRA supporters will continue to fear monger and lie to you so they can make themselves money.

Do you know what the 1st Amendment says? Has any Democrat in Congress proposed or passed legislation to limit the Covington kid's free speech or the cake baker's religious freedom? None of those people are censored or in jail for what they said or did. Just like you and other Republicans, liberals and Democrats can strongly disagree or criticize anyone they want.

With all due respect, you are conflating a few things.

First, yes Obama was the Republicans boogeyman.

However, Democrats did nothing on gun control and many other things, because they wasted (my term for it) 2 years on healthcare. You can simply listen to their activists and politicians though firbehat they’d LOVE to do.

Democrats haven’t passed anything to limit the first amendment because they can’t. But their behavior tells you all you need to know. If you say the wrong things out loud, they will harass you, sue you, defame you, and try to ruin your life. If you can look at the Covington kids and the cake bakers (just to give a few examples) and not see that, then there’s no point to a discussion. There are lawsuits, threats and more against people like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

LibertyTurns

Banned

Well, this isn’t exactly true. You’re probably not aware of Operation Chokepoint which was finally killed by the Maniac in 2017. When Obama could not pass much in the way of gun control legislation he turned to different tactics to attack gun owners and people in the business. This was just one of many programs,it was not the ONLY program.

Operation Chokepoint worked thru the banking sector to limit access to small business loans, etc for companies on the “high risk” list. Now the intent of the original program was to target money laundering of illicit activities (drugs, fraud, etc). When small business firearm merchants, etc were added to this list the full power of the Federal Government was brought to bear on these people.

Does this sound familiar, using the full force of the Federal Government to abuse our citizens? We’ve been using government for a decade now to coerce law abiding citizens into compliance with the underlying social agendas, compelling false testimony, etc. We have used the IRS, the FBI, etc into attacking citizens using threats & intimidation. The cost of fighting back is prohibitive & the person being attacked has no real avenue other than comply. If this type of behavior being encouraged by the Executive & Legislative branches of government to use the Judiciary in unconstitutional ways does not shock & anger you than I really do not know what to say.

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Not only that but, it will probably bring impeachment asap due to abuse of power