President caves

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Looks like he is afraid of the new speaker
Really appreciate your chiming in on the side of reason and denouncing the biased media coverage and racist taunts that were directed at those Covington HS kids. I know how strongly you oppose racism and was impressed you were willing to denounce it no matter its source.....

Oh...wait......never mind

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Really appreciate your chiming in on the side of reason and denouncing the biased media coverage and racist taunts that were directed at those Covington HS kids. I know how strongly you oppose racism and was impressed you were willing to denounce it no matter its source.....

Oh...wait......never mind
Parkland says hello

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
Not exactly sure what he caved on, due to the separation aspect of the government he has to have an invitation to speak to the house, he cannot legally call a joint session of congress and Pelosi asked that the report be delayed. He has no choice, he didn't sign any spending legislation did he ? The government is still shuttered isn't it ?

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Not exactly sure what he caved on, due to the separation aspect of the government he has to have an invitation to speak to the house, he cannot legally call a joint session of congress and Pelosi asked that the report be delayed. He has no choice, he didn't sign any spending legislation did he ? The government is still shuttered isn't it ?
He could have held it somewhere else, he caved that is all

Deleted member 2897

He could have held it somewhere else, he caved that is all

Because he wanted the biggest, best state of the union ever. Nobody else will do it like he has. It’s beautiful I tell you. He’s done more state of the unions in his first 2 years than all the other presidents combined.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Parkland says hello
Huh? You talking about the criticism directed at the kid from Parkland who started an anti-gun crusade and was idolized in the mainstream media? Sorry, I must have missed the part where the mainstream media idolized these kids from Covington. Care to provide links? Otherwise, don't bother with ridiculous comparisons.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Huh? You talking about the criticism directed at the kid from Parkland who started an anti-gun crusade and was idolized in the mainstream media? Sorry, I must have missed the part where the mainstream media idolized these kids from Covington. Care to provide links? Otherwise, don't bother with ridiculous comparisons.
Yeah, one was a kid who spoke his mind on gun control after watching his friends get slaughtered. The other was a kid with a red hat smirking at some guy. Very comparable.

So trump is a huge fan of spelunking i guess....he just caved again

All you liberals care about is scoring political points per your post. Trump cares about protecting our country's border, and he will with or without help from the democrats. The only question is "Will the left get anything in return?" I hope not.

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
All you liberals care about is scoring political points per your post. Trump cares about protecting our country's border, and he will with or without help from the democrats. The only question is "Will the left get anything in return?" I hope not.
Didn’t seem to care about it his first two years when he had ability to pass legislature with majorities in both legislative bodies. That why the ACA passed, as Obama started it when he had the ability to do so more easily, and it was one of his priories.
Entire shutdown was over attempting to score political points. Trumps biggest platform issues was “we’re building a wall and Mexico is paying for it” obviously part of that has changed, but immigration had the ability to be a forefront issue and it never solidified when he could have done it with a snap of his fingers.

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
Trump is going at this all wrong, he needs to be a jerk about it.

Time to use his position to declare the Democratic Party an enemy of the state, take/restrict their use of guns ( cause we know they shouldn’t have’em) ban their right to assemble, restrict their free speech and then investigate their elected leaders !

Um on second thought, one party is already doing that, my bad.

Deleted member 2897

Didn’t seem to care about it his first two years when he had ability to pass legislature with majorities in both legislative bodies. That why the ACA passed, as Obama started it when he had the ability to do so more easily, and it was one of his priories.
Entire shutdown was over attempting to score political points. Trumps biggest platform issues was “we’re building a wall and Mexico is paying for it” obviously part of that has changed, but immigration had the ability to be a forefront issue and it never solidified when he could have done it with a snap of his fingers.

Not true. He reduced a ton of regulations. He’s been working on getting North Korea to the table. He got a tax cut passed. Hes been working on a ton of trade deal renegotiations. And so on. He never had a filibuster proof majority to snap his fingers for anything. It’s sad someone doesn’t know any better than that. But if you look at the king list of things he’s done, he’s gotten nearly all of his campaign Promises done, so this one has his full attention now.

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
Trump is going at this all wrong, he needs to be a jerk about it.

Time to use his position to declare the Democratic Party an enemy of the state, take/restrict their use of guns ( cause we know they shouldn’t have’em) ban their right to assemble, restrict their free speech and then investigate their elected leaders !

Um on second thought, one party is already doing that, my bad.
Which party is doing all of that?

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Not true. He reduced a ton of regulations. He’s been working on getting North Korea to the table. He got a tax cut passed. Hes been working on a ton of trade deal renegotiations. And so on. He never had a filibuster proof majority to snap his fingers for anything. It’s sad someone doesn’t know any better than that. But if you look at the king list of things he’s done, he’s gotten nearly all of his campaign Promises done, so this one has his full attention now.
He promised that infrastructure would be his first order of business and that he would give everyone affordable and good health care coverage. He was trolling us on that just like he was when he made false claims about Hillary and that Mexico was paying for a wall.

Worst president ever.

Deleted member 2897

He promised that infrastructure would be his first order of business and that he would give everyone affordable and good health care coverage. He was trolling us on that just like he was when he made false claims about Hillary and that Mexico was paying for a wall.

Worst president ever.

You didn’t vote for him, so don’t act like you actually care. This is hilarious. Womp Womp.