President caves

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
The NRA is losing money and the clout they once had is diminishing. By a huge margin Americans support reasonable gun restrictions. It will come.
So will the collapse of America as a global power and our economic decline.

The mob has much more often been wrong than right.

You celebrate the mob.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
The NRA is losing money and the clout they once had is diminishing. By a huge margin Americans support reasonable gun restrictions. It will come.

Lol. NRA funds fluctuate year to year. There are even more groups growing like GOA. Pro 2A is not weakening.

And please define “reasonable.”

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
Remember Richard Spencer ? The "Al Right" " Conservative" "White Nationalist" organizer of the Charlotte march ?

Atheist Pro Abortion, Pro Single payer healthcare advocate, Supported John Kerry over Bush. Seems a lot more in common with liberals than conservatives but who knew ? We have constantly been told he is a conservative ie Alt Right guy.

Opinion on Trump, November 2018 : Spencer told his followers "The Trump moment is over, and it's time for us to move on." The Southern Poverty Law Center reported that, around the same time, the white nationalist movement as a whole was dissatisfied with Trump's presidency.[119]

If it's conservatives who are fascist then Mr. Spencer might need to be told.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
White supremacists hate Trump. The media claiming otherwise is just more fake news. They might glom onto some portion of the border debate etc but make no mistake, they hate Jews and anyone friendly toward same.

But the fake news will take whatever small portion they agree with Trump on and claim a tie to Trump and vice versa.

Deleted member 2897

White supremacists hate Trump. The media claiming otherwise is just more fake news. They might glom onto some portion of the border debate etc but make no mistake, they hate Jews and anyone friendly toward same.

But the fake news will take whatever small portion they agree with Trump on and claim a tie to Trump and vice versa.

Yep. Democrats agree with a lot of Trump's platform. But that doesn't mean they are pro-Trump and that they have any relationship to him. In fact, in the regular election, a third of Trump's votes were not registered Republicans. In states with open primaries, 30%-40% of Trump voters were not registered Republicans. Just because someone even votes for you doesn't imply any direct endorsement of that person by the President.

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
So I guess I was wrong. Kind of? You did finally condemn thuggish ANTIFA actions.....while alluding that most conservatives are racists.

Nice refresher regarding moral high ground.
I guess you have a lot of time on your hands. Lol. I barely remember that conversation. But you saw it yourself, I was being snarky. If you really think I was alluding that most conservatives are racists then something is wrong with you.

Deleted member 2897

I guess you have a lot of time on your hands. Lol. I barely remember that conversation. But you saw it yourself, I was being snarky. If you really think I was alluding that most conservatives are racists then something is wrong with you.

:beercheers:

I think often times there are so many cross conversations, its hard to keep straight who said what. WreckInGT is the one who said that conservatives are racist, bigots, murderers, ignorant, etc.

LibertyTurns

Banned

I think often times there are so many cross conversations, its hard to keep straight who said what. WreckInGT is the one who said that conservatives are racist, bigots, murderers, ignorant, etc.
He’s got a lot of good company. Most people couldn’t distinguish anymore between a Conservative and someone with Ted Kennedy’s policy leanings. Socialized medicine, wealth seizures, thought police and the like are now portrayed as progressive middle of the road American principles. Crazy.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer

Nah, I wouldn't call them murderers.

Deleted member 2897

Nah, I wouldn't call them murderers.

Oh but you have many times. Specifically, you said anybody who resists gun control is a murderer and has blood on their hands, bearing responsibility for any of these shootings.

It’s amazing you haven’t been permanently banned from this site. For all the snarkiness on both sides, youve been uniquely vile.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

I remembered the back and forth fairly well. It only took a minute to dig up the posts.

There is something wrong with me apparently. Your statements them were not obviously sarcastic and you didn’t really clarify that. Though you did do that with regards to Antifa.

Emojis can be your friend when attempting to convey sarcasm etc. Or you can add the good old “tic” “jk” etc. Otherwise your written words may be construed word for word.