Preseason Depth Chart

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
After looking at this depth chart the only contribution we are getting from the 16 recruiting class is on the OL. Yikes was that bad. Ranked 67th in the nation then has the 2 highest rated players leave the program and we are getting little from our third year players. That is difficult to overcome.
I'm confused...here are some players from that class. Many of these already made an impact for sure. Remember it's a good thing to have these guys in waiting until they're upper-classmen. That's what everyone wants, right? :)

Ajani Kerr - saved our bacon against VT with the pass breakup
Desmond Branch
Parker Braun
Jahaziel Lee
Dedrick Mills (ugh...)
Kenny Cooper
Jalen Camp - starting WR this year
Brandon Adams - possible starting NT
Lucas Johnson - probably starting QB next year as a JR

In all fairness, you did say O-line has made an impact, but I felt I had to include them.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I'm confused...here are some players from that class. Many of these already made an impact for sure. Remember it's a good thing to have these guys in waiting until they're upper-classmen. That's what everyone wants, right? :)

Ajani Kerr - saved our bacon against VT with the pass breakup
Desmond Branch
Parker Braun
Jahaziel Lee
Dedrick Mills (ugh...)
Kenny Cooper
Jalen Camp - starting WR this year
Brandon Adams - possible starting NT
Lucas Johnson - probably starting QB next year as a JR

In all fairness, you did say O-line has made an impact, but I felt I had to include them.
What makes you say LJ “probably” I don’t see that at all. It will be a wide open competition imo.