Predictions for the Central Florida game

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
And of course moving the game to Atlanta was out of the question for UCF, rather collect the insurance settlement that absorb a a** kicking from the Jackets. SMDH

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Sorry I couldn't pass this up ( 8-1= 7 ) :)

Yeah, I left myself open. But our D and parts of ST suck more than I thought. So I'm at 5.5 to 7 based on that ...... it's going to be a lot harder to make a bowl. If some people think this was a tough game ad are right, we are closer to 3-8 and 7-5.

Maybe I'll start another thread.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Reporting my research on u c f before predicting.
Last year the new coach took a 3rd string safety (griffin) and moved him to lb. He was conference defensive player of year and now a potential all American ( usa today). They are doing same safety to lb with an Alabama transfer.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Before looking at Vegas line I was thinking something like:

GT 35
UCF 17

But now after others comments about how great UCF coaching staff is and how great their defense is, etc. I think Vegas knows something and I'm guessing the general public will load up on Betting on GT a -1. Unfortunately, the general public betting on lines like this almost always end up being wrong. So long story short I'm changing my prediction to:

GT 17
UCF 24

I will get bashed for posting this, but I think we're hosed in this game from Vegas voodoo.
I predict we fall to 1-2 yet still think we can win coastal and prob finish 8-4 or 7-5.
Fwiw, if you want to adjust your expectations based on Vegas, they had our season win total over/under at 6.

Vegas sets GT season wins over/under at 6

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Also

Prediction threads started on Thursday = W
Prediction threads started on Tuesday = L
Prediction threads started on Sunday =
tenor.gif