Predictions for the Central Florida game

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
OMG, all the people who say we can't predict till Thursday are going to jump your ****. Never mind we had Thursday predictions in the 3-9 season ......

38- 28 GT is my thought. Note that I'm expecting all 5 extra points and 1 of 2 FGs to be made. Also, our D will start slow, be good in the middle and make it "interesting" at the end. We'll get a TD in the last 2 minutes to make it a two score win.

I think the game will go as scheduled but be hard on their players due to storm damage. Time will tell. We DON'T want this rescheduled.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
OMG, all the people who say we can't predict till Thursday are going to jump your ****. Never mind we had Thursday predictions in the 3-9 season ......

38- 28 GT is my thought. Note that I'm expecting all 5 extra points and 1 of 2 FGs to be made. Also, our D will start slow, be good in the middle and make it "interesting" at the end. We'll get a TD in the last 2 minutes to make it a two score win.

I think the game will go as scheduled but be hard on their players due to storm damage. Time will tell. We DON'T want this rescheduled.
It wont be the first time that I've been jumped LOL;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

Jmonty71

Banned
I'm not too sure there will be a game. However; UCF did not look impressive. I think we win. 37-24. Going to pick some off number, given extra points aren't a given.

GPD

Jolly Good Fellow
I predict that "if" the game is played at all, we will play our best game overall of the young season.... and win by 14-17 points... with very little drama.

Jmonty71

Banned
Actually... I just looked over the UCF roster. They got some hog mollies. I am changing 27-24. Think we have a little bit a of a tough time running. But, their DB's look vulnerable.