Neal Brown
Josh Gattis Alabama OC
Tony Elliott Clemson OC
Mike Lynch Syracuse OC
Bob Shoop Mississippi State DC
John Stiegelmeier South Dakota State head football coach

gtg391z

Jolly Good Fellow
I can never understand why people are already against certain coaches. Ken is a GT guy and looks to run a good pro style offense. Why would he be a bad hire, b/c of Gailey? I'm not saying that is the way to go just don't know why people are so sure that would be a mistake. Its a crap shoot, especially at Tech. Just look at Michigan, Tenn, or Miami.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Why not Mack Brown? He hasn't signed with UNCheat? Good enough for them, good enough for us???
(just kidding, don't want him here)

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I can never understand why people are already against certain coaches. Ken is a GT guy and looks to run a good pro style offense. Why would he be a bad hire, b/c of Gailey? I'm not saying that is the way to go just don't know why people are so sure that would be a mistake. Its a crap shoot, especially at Tech. Just look at Michigan, Tenn, or Miami.
I don't want another Chan Gailey

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't want to be chicken little, but Wisenhunt would be a disaster hire. No college experience, bad HC in the NFL (even his SB team was 9-7 and had HOF Kurt Warner and future HOFer Larry Fitzgerald and a very, very good player in Anquon Bolden), and his ability as an OC might be helped by Phillip Rivers. Unless he comes in for free and we he the $3million we pay Paul Johnson for a high level OC and assistants then I don't know what he possibly brings to the table.

TaxJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
You know Whisenhunt took the Cardinals to the Super Bowl right and has a Super Bowl ring as OC.
You know he had Kurt Warner during said super bowl right? Show me what he has done without a hall of fame QB, because that's what he will have here

Status
Not open for further replies.