Potential Head Coach Hires

Status
Not open for further replies.

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm not sure who exactly we should hire. But I do know it should be someone who is young, energetic and ready to promote the brand and make us "cool" again.

I also think it should be someone who really has a fire in their belly to go hit the recruiting trail hard, something that CPJ was never a big fan of.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
I'm not sure who exactly we should hire. But I do know it should be someone who is young, energetic and ready to promote the brand and make us "cool" again.

I also think it should be someone who really has a fire in their belly to go hit the recruiting trail hard, something that CPJ was never a big fan of.

Good Lord. It sounds like Butch Jones. He was a promoter. And a recruiter. Couldn't coach a down of football though.

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
Good Lord. It sounds like Butch Jones. He was a promoter. And a recruiter. Couldn't coach a down of football though.

Good Lord. I didn't say he shouldn't give a crap about knowing how to coach. Just said they should be someone who can actually promote the program (like our basketball coach).

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
Don't think you can do a 180 from option to pro style. You'd have 4 years recruiting just to get the personnel fit. However, to be fair to Whisenhunt, the Chargers are 6th in the NFL in total offense right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.