Potential Head Coach Hires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
One very positive thing about Collins is he knows all our recruiting issues very well so he must be confident that they can be over come or he would not risk damaging his career by coming to Tech.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
One very positive thing about Collins is he knows all our recruiting issues very well so he must be confident that they can be over come or he would not risk damaging his career by coming to Tech.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

Trust me - As hard as it is to recruit to GT, it cannot be easier to recruit to Temple. Also, who would want to live there? I am sure his family is ready to be warm again and to be around more people with some common sense.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
It is fine if Geoff interviewed, and the powers that be came away impressed with his charm and presentation. But, if Todd let others know that they would have the same opportunity, it is ethical and right to make that happen before an offer is rendered. Also, there is really NO huge rush. Geoff is not being courted by anyone else right now. He isn't going anywhere.

Heisman1215

Jolly Good Fellow
It is fine if Geoff interviewed, and the powers that be came away impressed with his charm and presentation. But, if Todd let others know that they would have the same opportunity, it is ethical and right to make that happen before an offer is rendered. Also, there is really NO huge rush. Geoff is not being courted by anyone else right now. He isn't going anywhere.
RECRUITING

GT_EE78

Banned
I could in no way care any less what team a coach grew up admiring. Totally irrelevant. Darryl Royal played at freaking OU. vince dooley was an auburn man.

I want a s.o.b. coach to win, not whine, and beat the intestines out of ugag.
me too, is vince available

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Trust me - As hard as it is to recruit to GT, it cannot be easier to recruit to Temple. Also, who would want to live there? I am sure his family is ready to be warm again and to be around more people with some common sense.
Philadelphia has three times the population of Atlanta...plenty of people apparently like living there. I've moved around a lot in my life and Atlanta is probably my favorite so far, but I am not surprised that Atlanta may not be for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.