Potential Head Coach Hires

Status
Not open for further replies.

burdell151

Jolly Good Fellow
Ok I'm am so sorry I think I'm still sober I looked at 2009 and was it was Giff Smith did not look at 2006 I'm just a dumb a** I really need to start drinking earlier
You're good! (y) I'm sure you had help getting crossed up with all of the years and dates. I included the link more as a public service. Now get back to continuing the washdown and achieving proper mental state!

year_of_the_swarm

Jolly Good Fellow
If TStans wants an innovative offensive mind he needs to be looking at Matt Canada, Bob DeBesse (who basically invented the Shotgun Option with Willie Fritz), Philip Montgomery, Nick Rolovich, Rich Rodriguez, etc.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
11 years ago, the candidate that I thought was best for the Institute was chosen. This time, I really can't say 100% who I believe is the best, but I certainly cannot believe that it is KW. I believe KW would be the "good ol' boy", need a GT man pick.

I am an old guy, but it seems obvious to me that we need a young, aggressive coach that has fire in his belly and has already shown a semblance of success on a lower level as a college HC.

As Stansbury himself said, it should be most of all, an "innovator", because that is what GT needs. I agree with this so much, but if the pick is KW, then this statement was just window dressing by ADTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.