Potential Head Coach Hires

Status
Not open for further replies.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Pro football and not put in a very good position imo Let me give you some more since you only wanted to go with the bad. Super Bowl, current top 5 offense, coached some really good QB’s (one early in his career, maybe even 2) regardless I’m not saying he would be a good or bad, honestly none of us know. If he is hired though he deserves the fans to give him a shot without bashing him.
Ok i'll give he 1 game ( to bad it's Clemson ) :) Look I DO NOT want him but I'll still get season tickets and cheer for the team

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
SBNation article today said Wiz was interviewing but the focus was turning toward Satterfield, Collins and Elliott.

This was before it was announced Satterfield to Louisville but the article did say Satterfield would end up at Tech or Louisville. Seems like they aren’t putting as much weight in Wiz.

TheTaxJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
SBNation article today said Wiz was interviewing but the focus was turning toward Satterfield, Collins and Elliott.

This was before it was announced Satterfield to Louisville but the article did say Satterfield would end up at Tech or Louisville. Seems like they aren’t putting as much weight in Wiz.

Which is why all of this is nothing but hand wringing torture. Ergo...the bourbon I have into thy glass

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer

Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.