Potential Head Coach Hires

Status
Not open for further replies.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
I guess we have to hope that KW feels he has a chance at the GB job and turns us down so that we can move on with the search. I did hear his name was brought up with that job.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
What if, Whisenhunt thing is just a ploy to lower expectations so Stansbury can announce....CPJ changed his mind and is coming back?! We're all suckers.
so like...
tenor.gif

edit: or maybe...
i3eLl.gif

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Pete Carroll wishes he had Whiz's strong jawline and tough-guy machismo.

If they got into a fight I'd put my money on Whiz. Carroll would ask for a time-out to inflate his Reebok Pump's and tie his bandana.

I don't know what this has to do with anything, just thought it funny.

Pete has better hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chas_Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Ok - back to potential coaches. I only went back 5 pages but did not see any thoughts on why TS is flying to NYC. Assume its Geoff Collins?

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
so like...
tenor.gif

I am going to do my best to derail and troll this thread because I'm supremely bored with all the waiting.

But some friends of mine saw Lex Luger and Sting back in the day working out at their gym down in Peachtree City, and Lex goes up to his younger brother's friends (they all teenagers at the time) and goes, "If you eat right and work out you'll look like this one day!" and started posing and juggling his pecs. This was like 20 years ago, though ...

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I am going to do my best to derail and troll this thread because I'm supremely bored with all the waiting.

But some friends of mine saw Lex Luger and Sting back in the day working out at their gym down in Peachtree City, and Lex goes up to his younger brother's friends (they all teenagers at the time) and goes, "If you eat right and work out you'll look like this one day!" and started posing and juggling his pecs. This was like 20 years ago, though ...

I met the Steiner brothers at Coffee's gym in Marietta when I was in 6th grade. They were real nice. Rick Steiner was no where as dumb as the character he played in the NWA.

NWA >>>> WWF

TheTaxJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I’ll support whatever happens. I wanted a change and everything that comes with it. I was tired of that offense, lack of recruiting and everyone except GT fans saying we could do so much better. I know we can do better. Just have to hope it works out.

I also want to say that those of you with this “I’m sitting back watching the CPJ haters wrong their hands” attitude suck. PJ retired. He wasn’t fired. He wasn’t run off. He retired in his own. He started out 1-3 after going 1-3 in making bowls leading up to it. We got beat by every team with a pulse this year. We beat a down VT and Miami team who flat out sucked. Don’t delude yourselves into thinking those were quality wins. UVA may be our only quality win this year. That’s the truth of it. We are better than that. I believe PJ when he said he almost retired 3 years ago. I’d like to think he just slipped a little and got tired and lost his mojo and was simply going through the motions. The program has had that feeling for 3 years. Except for the 2016 Ugag win which was PJ doing nothing more than taking advantage of a new coaching staff over there who went 7-5 that year with a loss at home to Vandy. Hope he rests up and comes back to dominate.

Status
Not open for further replies.