Potential Head Coach Hires

Status
Not open for further replies.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I'm definitely for Monken. Right now, he's my #1. I don't care about him "opening up" the offense. Just run this offense like crazy.
With the right QB (which I think we already have) we're back to 9+ win seasons.
With one special WR or RB, we're at 2014 again.
With a defense to go with the above, the sky is totally the limit.

Why not just beg CPJ to stay?

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
Limitations all over the place ...
1. The forward pass !
2. Opposing defenses stacking the LOS, inability of stretching opposing defense to defend the whole field
3. Blocking scheme
4. Effect on our own defense from preparation standpoint
5. Killing our recruiting, limiting chance of playing at the next level

To which one of these objections do the great offenses we've had here not provide a counterexample to disprove it? I'll give you number 4, actually - that could be valid, though I'm not convinced of it.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I don’t think Monken wants the GT job.

I think it would be surprising to know how much CPJ and his tree talk. Monken knows exactly how Paul feels and why he decided to step away.

he coached here he has first hand knowledge. I am not sure he will leave army anyway

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Insane that we didn't even bother to reach out to Satterfield for an interview.

did collins coach at UCF when Stansbury was there?

I agree its insane. Which is why I think Todd is a bought man and just doing what he is being asked to do for the paychek. And Bud only sees donations so he supports whiz. This is a classic example of why politics are dirty. but here we are in good ole honest collegiate athletics. What a joke

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer

I agree its insane. Which is why I think Todd is a bought man and just doing what he is being asked to do for the paychek. And Bud only sees donations so he supports whiz. This is a classic example of why politics are dirty. but here we are in good ole honest collegiate athletics. What a joke

Hope you are wrong, 33, but starting to think you will not be. I wish I could understand why a big money donor would think that Chan 2.0 makes sense?

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.

No he wasn't there but I do agree about Todd.

Status
Not open for further replies.