POSTGAME #GTvsVT GT 28-VT 27

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
A lot of over reaction here, but I’m glad we got the dub. Pyron making good decisions. I thought it was funny when he ran it in. It’s almost like he was tired of the bad play calling and said F it I’m gonna do it my self. If we hand the ball off more to our RBs the game would’ve been over in the 3rd. Chip Long has no feel for the game. Way too many pass plays. Good running qb and good running backs. Nate is a good slot guy but we act like we have 3 stud WRs to run an Air Raid.

Happy for the win. Go Jackets!

mndojckt

Jolly Good Fellow
Defense played well, and I would like to offer Thacker an apology. When I said you were a "bum who should be let go on the spot" earlier this season, I didn't truly mean it how it sounds. As an a** man myself, I view the word "bum" as a term of endearment. Also by saying "let go on the spot" I was referring to you being let go from the from the clasp of Geoff Collins's meddling hands. Once again I apologize for the potential confusion.

Flajacket

Georgia Tech Fan
That kid's a WINNER!!! Do we have something to build around going fwd? Portal? And our defensive takeaways saved the day. I only got to watch the 4th qt.
That's all you really needed to see.
Defense played like they knew what to do instead of watching each other. Shut out the VT offense second half.