POSTGAME #GTvsVT GT 28-VT 27

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
1667678866375.png

BainbridgeJacket

Helluva Engineer
I'm not sold on Pyron as the long term answer (throwing motion is too long and release point too low), but damn we needed the toughness and competitive fire.

Chip Long: your TEs suck, stop calling plays that require them to be competent.

That first 2 pt conversion was there, I cannot believe how incompetent our TEs are with the ball in their hands.

We can run the ball if we fire out and block downhill.... proven again... play calls need to take that into account and we need to be a run first team.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I'm not sold on Pyron as the long term answer (throwing motion is too long and release point too low), but damn we needed the toughness and competitive fire.

That first 2 pt conversion was there, I cannot believe how incompetent our TEs are with the ball in their hands.

We can run the ball if we fire out and block downhill.... proven again... play calls need to take that into account and we need to be a run first team.
Tebow did pretty well in college wirh An extended motion. J/S

JacketFan137

Banned

for a kid making a first start as a true freshman on the road it’s hard not to be excited. not convinced he’s the starter when sims is healthy but pyron with a real staff that can develop talent may be great for us

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Pyron kid reminds me of Matthew Jordan. Got lots of grit. Remember when Jordan started for the first time and at VT for that matter and won us the game?

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Just an all out gutsy performance. Defense held VT to a missed fg in the second half. Offense seemed to come alive late in the game when we needed it most. Not sure how much of the offense Pyron knows yet, but he was a weapon throwing and running today.