Post Camp thoughts

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
With the QB position so close now, what has to happen for us to make a QB change against UT short of an injury. Turnovers, need to pass if behind, big lead?

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Unfortunately, I already know what his answer is going to be:

"when I feel another cat'll give us a better chance to win. "

I think it he might also point out that you don't have to throw. UGA 2014, long run to set up a field goal. UGA 2008, mostly long runs to come back from down 16. A thirty yard run is just as good as a twenty yard pass.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I think it he might also point out that you don't have to throw. UGA 2014, long run to set up a field goal. UGA 2008, mostly long runs to come back from down 16. A thirty yard run is just as good as a twenty yard pass.
The 14 play by JT was a pass, just no one was open.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
So was the game winner last year.

If the ball isn't thrown, the play counts as a run whether it was a called pass play or not. At that point last year, I am confident that in two plays they would have scored with called running plays.

BTW I just noticed the typo/brain fart in my post above: thirty is as good as twenty. Whichever I used, they should have both been the same.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
BTW I just noticed the typo/brain fart in my post above: thirty is as good as twenty. Whichever I used, they should have both been the same.
Haha. I thought that was hilarious and intentional, giving you major kudos in my brain. Now you have destroyed that notion and I am disappointed.

It's all good man. The world needs another Yogi Berra. Don't fret.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Haha. I thought that was hilarious and intentional, giving you major kudos in my brain. Now you have destroyed that notion and I am disappointed.

It's all good man. The world needs another Yogi Berra. Don't fret.

No problem, I'll just yell extra loud behind you at the Pitt game.(I was going to say the first game, but hopefully I won't have to yell very much at that game.)