Players report tomorrow

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
When I was with my other friend on the GT staff, we chatted at length about the incoming freshmen. How they looked, what the "feel" of the group was as they were arriving. Then, I had the chance to ask about some specific players.

For some reason, I thought to ask about Dorian Walker. He said,"You know, he's one people may have a tendency to go to sleep on. He was a late recruit from a small school. But, honestly we're excited about that kid. He's an athlete. We're going to have to see where we can best use him because that kid could play just about anywhere. He might be fun."

dorian went to my kids school....total class school and i know he is and his family. He is the one kid I am pulling for more than any other in recent memory.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Do you think the coaches would play them if they didn't feel like they could help us win ??

We have some new faces that could help us win this year. Just think about all of the game experience they will have when JT leaves(2 years)

No I don't. I also don't think that the coaches are going to play someone and burn a year of eligibility just for "experience".

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I still can't believe @DrJacket comment in another thread about the staff possibly giving a certain player who was recruited for another position a look at QB has gone this long without anyone commenting.

I am really disappointed in everyone. There should already be 50+ pages of speculation and arguments. :)

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
I still can't believe @DrJacket comment in another thread about the staff possibly giving a certain player who was recruited for another position a look at QB has gone this long without anyone commenting.

I am really disappointed in everyone. There should already be 50+ pages of speculation and arguments. :)
I heard one of the players that reported was really Braxton Miller in disguise

LibertyTurns

Banned
Don't forget us... Ma Tech takes young girls under her wings and makes them into successful women.
The odds are good, but the goods are odd.

I've had a bunch on here remind me that there's successful not-GT Engineers out there & that's certainly the case but I do have a hard time understanding some's perspective that there's not a lot of difference between GT grads & others. That certainly has not been my experience. The major exceptions predominantly have been grads of the other elite engineering schools I've worked with.

These young men will find out what GT's all about in the next 4-5 years. The ones with the perseverance and work ethic to make it to the finish line will be forever grateful they made the choice they did.

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
The odds are good, but the goods are odd.

I've had a bunch on here remind me that there's successful not-GT Engineers out there & that's certainly the case but I do have a hard time understanding some's perspective that there's not a lot of difference between GT grads & others. That certainly has not been my experience. The major exceptions predominantly have been grads of the other elite engineering schools I've worked with.

These young men will find out what GT's all about in the next 4-5 years. The ones with the perseverance and work ethic to make it to the finish line will be forever grateful they made the choice they did.
I don't understand your first remark? (Without starting any potentially political or sexist discussion; not meaning to.)

The rest, agreed 100%.