Players report tomorrow

LibertyTurns

Banned
I don't understand your first remark? (Without starting any potentially political or sexist discussion; not meaning to.)

The rest, agreed 100%.
The ladies would have a deep appreciation for this:

The odds of getting a man on campus are good because the ratio is so high, however the population of males you're choosing from tends to be on the odd side. You gotta admit, we're a quirky bunch & speaking for the ladies here I don't think the average GT male would be found on the cover of GQ. We are what we are or in CPJ's vernacular it is what it is.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
The ladies would have a deep appreciation for this:

The odds of getting a man on campus are good because the ratio is so high, however the population of males you're choosing from tends to be on the odd side. You gotta admit, we're a quirky bunch & speaking for the ladies here I don't think the average GT male would be found on the cover of GQ. We are what we are or in CPJ's vernacular it is what it is.
I can't speak for any other ladies who went to Tech but I can assure you my mother did not spend her hard earned money to send me to Tech to find a man. LOL

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
Being female, the fact that I didn't get it puts me pretty much in @jwsavhGT 's camp. ;) @LibertyTurns , thank you for the clarification, though. :cool:

Dunno about "under her wing", though ... maybe "peck their eyes out" and make a better woman out of 'em. ;)

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
I still can't believe @DrJacket comment in another thread about the staff possibly giving a certain player who was recruited for another position a look at QB has gone this long without anyone commenting.

I am really disappointed in everyone. There should already be 50+ pages of speculation and arguments. :)
I know. Right? ;) That one even scared me a little to repeat on here.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I still can't believe @DrJacket comment in another thread about the staff possibly giving a certain player who was recruited for another position a look at QB has gone this long without anyone commenting.

I am really disappointed in everyone. There should already be 50+ pages of speculation and arguments. :)

I know. Right? ;) That one even scared me a little to repeat on here.

It doesn't take 5 pages because it's almost certainly AJ Gray.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I can't speak for any other ladies who went to Tech but I can assure you my mother did not spend her hard earned money to send me to Tech to find a man. LOL
The ROI on my wife's MRS degree has been off the charts, but obviously not every Tech woman goes that route & it goes without saying marrying a GT man is not an easy life particularly during football, basketball & baseball seasons. She certainly had no intention of cutting her college career short to get married, but life is full of unexpected twists. She's had the good fortune (in my opinion) of having me cart her around the world & most recently watching our son trot across the stage to get his sheepskin. I'm praying we will live to see our yet to be born grandson do the same some time in the next 25-30 years. GT football is likely to kill me off first but until then I'm planning on living the dream!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
In the conspiracy theory department: Both AJ Gray and Taquan Marshall were given "QB numbers" as well numbers that DB are allowed to wear. AJ is 15, Taquan is 16.

Doesn't mean much really, but combined with the information, makes you go "Hmmm..."

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Look at the discussions this season compared to the past few.
We aren't anticipating and shaking our head in disgust to determine who will be playing where. ..
RATHER, we are acting sorta giddy by playing our own version of fantasy football scenarios. ...
I love this.....

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
In the conspiracy theory department: Both AJ Gray and Taquan Marshall were given "QB numbers" as well numbers that DB are allowed to wear. AJ is 15, Taquan is 16.

Doesn't mean much really, but combined with the information, makes you go "Hmmm..."

I think Taquon would make an excellent QB. I love his mental make-up. Seems to be a great leader

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
I think Taquon would make an excellent QB. I love his mental make-up. Seems to be a great leader
This 100%. I don't know TaQuon personally, but from everything I have heard and read, he's a trip. Funny, personable, an outspoken motivator of himself and those around him. One of my favorites in this class.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
My favorite is brad Stewart......... Ahhhh sorry went to far again. (And no I do not hate brad, I actually think he is a very good athelet so ppl please do not get bent out of shape)

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
My wife has decided that tonight is the time she will apply her discipline and study up on the roster. All these new players reporting, and a new clickable roster, have both inspired her to get to know the 2015 team. The woman has 2 masters degrees and loves to study when a curiosity gets her attention.

Here we go! Everyone is in training now.

Techster

Helluva Engineer

The guy has amazing ability with the ball in his hands. Recruited as an AB, so if the staff tries him at QB and it doesn't work, he really doesn't lose rep time because QB's need to know the assignments of everyone on offense. I know he wasn't recruited specifically for QB, but that's one of the great things about QBs in our offense...you don't "waste" a roster spot with them because they can be productive at other positions.

The 2015 class is an exciting group. Lots of guys with high talent that will go on to be high level players. I think Taquan wasn't as heralded as some of the other guys we signed, but he will have a great career here before it's all said and done. His film is fun to watch.