Players report tomorrow

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Oh really? Iirc CPJ once sent a kid off the practice field for wearing a red shirt

actually the one story I recall, it was 2008, the players complained about a kid with red gear/uga gear on and said get him out of the stadium. Paul looked at his players and said "why" you haven't beat them in 7 years if you want the respect go beat them".....

I don't recall him removing a person for wearing red...but GOL did...alot and didn't allow that color in the AA either.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
I like the casual look - puts everyone at ease. Also it appears PJ may have lost a little weight?
Neighborhood of 7 lbs, last I heard. He does look more fit. Plus, he's sporting the driving shoes and shorts. Enjoy the casual moment, folks.

zhavenor

Jolly Good Fellow
This is a little of topic but has Skov arrived yet? The reason I'm asking here is because I thought he might be going through some sort of orientation with the frosh being new and all.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
This is a little of topic but has Skov arrived yet? The reason I'm asking here is because I thought he might be going through some sort of orientation with the frosh being new and all.

No. He arrives later this week according to the AJC.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Skov isn't there yet and that is Christian Philpott next to MLD then the Morgan twins then Tyler Cooksey and Stewart then AJ Gray.

AJ is bigger than I anticipated.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
To the eye, I hear this group appears big, fit and athletic. These guys seem to have put in the work. Coaches are excited for the first chance to work with them, I think.