Player suspensions

msargent1

Jolly Good Fellow
Maybe because of what I posted here about his direct messages to me, Ron Bell @UnsilentTruth blocked me on Twitter. I'm fine with that. I followed up on some of his accusations @NCAACheaters too, sharing the same messages and suggested he needed help. I also reported his tweets as harassment. I can no longer see anything about GT, but do see tweets about the PAC10, so I'm guessing Tweeter removed them, or GT legal strongly suggested he removed them. Any ideas @Jumpman?

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
Maybe because of what I posted here about his direct messages to me, Ron Bell @UnsilentTruth blocked me on Twitter. I'm fine with that. I followed up on some of his accusations @NCAACheaters too, sharing the same messages and suggested he needed help. I also reported his tweets as harassment. I can no longer see anything about GT, but do see tweets about the PAC10, so I'm guessing Tweeter removed them, or GT legal strongly suggested he removed them. Any ideas @Jumpman?
I’m seeing the same thing when I try to pull up those accounts. I never tweeted him so he would have no reason to block me. In fact he shouldn’t even know who I am. I’m not sure if the GT legal department contacted Twitter but I do know that school and athletic administration are aware of all of his actions.

BleedingGold

Jolly Good Fellow
Does anyone know the nature of the pending suspensions. Does this Ron Bell guy have anything to do with them, because that's what it looks like.