Player suspensions

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Can someone please just PM me the one paragraph description of WTF is going on?

A week or two ago I wasn’t concerned with basketball at all. Now we’ve played an exhibition game against GSU for some reason in which our best player sustained a serious injury and there’s all this talk about some stalker like dude that potentially has a couple more players suspended. A shot synopsis would be greatly appreciated...

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

A week or two ago I wasn’t concerned with basketball at all. Now we’ve played an exhibition game against GSU for some reason in which our best player sustained a serious injury and there’s all this talk about some stalker like dude that potentially has a couple more players suspended. A shot synopsis would be greatly appreciated...

It's okay. @Jumpman has assured us that the school will come out and give us an official account of the situation last Friday.

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer

I think you summarized it just fine. Oh, and we play the first game in China.

/

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Another media session with Pastner today and zero mention of game suspensions? Wonder if they decided on internal discipline route instead since dude is such a nut case.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Another media session with Pastner today and zero mention of game suspensions? Wonder if they decided on internal discipline route instead since dude is such a nut case.

Probably waiting to hear back from the UNCAA. So probably get an answer next season or so. Of course, by then we will have played ineligible players so we'll have to forfeit all our wins. Sounds about right. #UNCAA

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Probably waiting to hear back from the UNCAA. So probably get an answer next season or so. Of course, by then we will have played ineligible players so we'll have to forfeit all our wins. Sounds about right. #UNCAA
Interesting. I think we reported the incident, but did not admit it was a violation.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer

Ah yes , that doomsday punishment that everyone acts like matters.

Remember when UNC played nobody in the NCAA championship game and nobody called timeout? Man, that was a foolish play by nobody.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
My understanding is that Okogie is a cyborg. It's weird how seemingly innocuous injuries are far more severe than others that appear to be devastating.

In NASCAR, they always say the worst crashes are the ones that look the most mundane. Go back and watch the crash that took out Earnhardt. It looks pretty tame. Killed him. Then look at the spectacular ones where cars flip and roll. Guy walks away.