Player suspensions

CharlotteJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I completely trust the information @Jumpman has passed along and think suspensions are probably going to happen unfortunately, but would love for something to have changed with the punishment.

Would be nice if the NCAA got more details on the intent behind the improper benefits, but not sure that would matter regardless.

CLM

Jolly Good Fellow
Things might just have changed. If they don’t play against UCLA we have no chance at all.

Malpharetta04

Georgia Tech Fan
Couple of things....

Like basically everyone else has said - I'm not sure what Jumpman's connection is, and I don't really care...he's been right on enough of these for me to keep on respecting his info until he gives me a reason to believe otherwise. He's giving us free info, and I appreciate it. Thanks Jumpman.

Secondly, I am starting to get the impression that Jacketbacker and @UnsilentJPPfan may be the same person. That level of douche is tough to fake.

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
Couple of things....

Like basically everyone else has said - I'm not sure what Jumpman's connection is, and I don't really care...he's been right on enough of these for me to keep on respecting his info until he gives me a reason to believe otherwise. He's giving us free info, and I appreciate it. Thanks Jumpman.

Secondly, I am starting to get the impression that Jacketbacker and @UnsilentJPPfan may be the same person. That level of douche is tough to fake.
Thank you and I’m beginning to think the same thing.

CLM

Jolly Good Fellow
Jumpman do you happen to know where gueye is? I don’t even see him on the bench today.

JacketGirl

Jolly Good Fellow
Yep and it spells nothing but bad news for the program. He clearly knows things to cause some trouble. Pastner really messed up with this guy.
So it may not be the same thing, but after all the Gurley autograph crap wasn't there a law passed about entrapping student athletes? Why shouldn't that come into play in this situation?

Malpharetta04

Georgia Tech Fan
This guy is legitimately crazy. It's actually scary.
In a roundabout way, every time this psycho puts another crazy statement out on social media, you would think it would strengthen GT's presumptive case that he is targeting the basketball program. Oh wait, that would actually require the NCAA to understand and comprehend a lucid argument from a program not on its list of untouchables.

msargent1

Jolly Good Fellow
Here’s what he looks like ...

Attachments

• 451AB8F8-90B8-468E-983D-E28308DCC044.jpeg
    451AB8F8-90B8-468E-983D-E28308DCC044.jpeg
    144.6 KB · Views: 189

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
In a roundabout way, every time this psycho puts another crazy statement out on social media, you would think it would strengthen GT's presumptive case that he is targeting the basketball program. Oh wait, that would actually require the NCAA to understand and comprehend a lucid argument from a program not on its list of untouchables.

Problem is if he has proof of stuff due to his vindictive ways, why should the NCAA not listen to him?