PJ presser

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
My one criticism of CPJ re QB play is her seems to value running over passing. Period. If you are more effective as a runner, then you get the nod no matter how ineffective you are as a passer. Hard to know this for certain, but a lot of signs point to this (one glaring one was that supposedly decent backups never got a shot last year even with TQM being terrible in the passing game).

Vad Lee might not have been all that, but because he wasn't interested in running he wound up not seeing the field and transferring. That might have been the right answer in that particular situation, but it further reflects CPJ's bias.
He doesn't "seem to". He does. He said it and says it every chance he gets. If he favored passing over running he would run 15 times and throw 60. I am not clear how there could be any doubt. It is option football. (And he has said more than once if he needed 4 or 5 yards he could get that running, and he was not going to dink the ball down the field. "When we pass we mean it," I think is a direct quote but close enough.